Intro

Disclaimer: English is not my primary language so there will a lot grammatical error.
Please accept my apologies. :)

Cast

1) Tee as Beam

1) Tee as Beam

Third Year Medicine Student.
A young good, kind and intelligent medicine student with some childishness. Had a long time crush on his friend. Who even study so hard to be in medical faculty so he couldn't be able to see his crush.

2) Luke as Win

2) Luke as Win

Third Year Medicine Student.
Perfect gentleman whom love his career to core. Doctor is his life, love and breath. Beam's long time crush. A disciplined person who had his own rules and regulations and follow them strictly.

3) Tae as Forth

3) Tae as Forth

Third Year Business Management Student.
Stern personality who make no mistake. Always aim to be top of the business empire and extremely possessive of his younger brother.

———-****———-
Beam's P.O.V

"hmmmm...what should I do?"

'I'm going to be in third year now. Win also going to be in third year. We will be doing more activity after this. More juniors will be coming and again many will be flirting with him. I can't do much just feel jealous of them.'

'Hey wait let me introduce myself'

"Hi everyone, My name is Beam, I'm now in my third year along with my crush "P'Win'. Even though he is elder then me we study in same year because he had some issue last year and have to skip the semester. During that semester I'm totally sad but now it give me a chance to be with him in the same class. I happy, very much happy but I have a problem whenever I got chance to approach P'Win my body won't function properly and end up not saying what I should be saying. Aiii today is the first day of the semester and I'm going to meet P'Win. I'm nervous, damn nervous.."

***Knock*** ***Knock***

'HEY IDIOT OPEN THE DOOR'

"From the voice it can be guessed it's none other then my grumpy friend, Kit."

Third person P.O.V

Beam goes and open the door. It's Beam's routine to talk with the mirror. He can talk with anyone in this world except P'Win. His crush since high school.

Kit: What are you doing? It's getting late. We have so much to do today?

Beam: Uh uh I know. I'm getting my self ready for it.

Beam have to follow Kit because his car is broken and he is out of money to repairs them. Beam is from rich family but Mrs.Mayure, Beam's mother is a strict mother. She doesn't want her only son to be rich brat that doesn't value money. The only technique Beam got to get his additional allowance is secretly meeting his father in office and his mother caught him doing so last semester. So since then there is no chance of him getting his extra allowance.

Beam keep wondering how to approach P'Win later. He doesn't want lose his opportunity this time. They arrived at their faculty and begin to work on welcoming their juniors. Third year student is no joke. Everything will be on their head.

'Beam'

'Beam'

'Beam!!!'

Beam: ouch Kit, why did you hit me?

Kit: Are you dreaming or what?

Beam: uhh what you want?

Kit: Pha need our help?

Beam: What help? You broke up with Yo is it? Good for that boy.

Pha just stare at him.

Beam immediately know he crossed his line and have to use his usual technique making a puppy face and pouty lips.

Beam: Pha, don't get angry na. I'm just joking. Any help Beam is ready.

Pha look at Beam again.

Beam: Tell me na.

Pha; Kit you too listen. Yo's elder brother joining our campus today.

Beam and Kit looked at each other.

Pha: Ermm, his brother came to know what happen and immediately come back. Yo mention to me several time his brother was extremely possessive of him.

Pha: and also Yo haven't mentioned about our relationship to him yet. He is kinda afraid his brother won't agree.

Beam: Joining our campus so he is not that old it seem.

Pha: He is not old but he managed their entire business empire.

Kit: Not bad though.

Pha: But not a person to mess with.

Beam: Don't worry Pha, We will help you.

At that moment they heard the voice "Who is Phana here?"

*~* To Be Continue *~*
Hi Guys, share your thoughts on this new story with me.
Feel free to comment, share the ideas.