Chapter 3

Jennie's Pov

I was woken up by the sun here in our living room coming out from our window.

I tried to stand up but stop when my head got dizzy and when I felt that someone is holding back my hands.

I looked at my side and saw Lisa sleeping. Her arms are on the couch hugging me while she's sitting on the ground.

I didn't know what's gotten into my mind when I stroked Lisa's hair.

Wow. This was the first time that I had a look on her face closer and I can say that she's indeed beautiful.

"I think I'm going to melt because of your stares Mrs. Manoban." I removed my hands from her hair and looked away from her.

"You're pretending!"

"Pretending what?!" She asked.

"You pretend that you're just sleeping right?!" Gosh! This is absurd aughh!!!

"Actually not... I woke up because I felt that someone strokes my hair." She gets closer to me and smirked.

"W-what are y-you up to?" I suddenly feel nervous because her face is very close on mine until the bustard spoke.

"Uhm I think you need to have a nice brush on your teeth because it smell garbage." she chuckled.

"Yah! you're a Jerk!"

-----

I'm now here at my office doing some paper works when another jerk barged in my office.

"What are you doing here?" I asked still signing contracts and some reports of my clients.

"Hmmp! You're so cold Jennie-yah! I just went here because I'm hoping to see my Lisa again." I stop from signing my papers and look at him.

"Wtf Kai! After you lied on her that we're having a relationship and hurt her feelings last day you still have the guts to say that? Especially you're a gay. " I said in disbelief.

"Yah! You lied too remember. And besides I just said that because if you two have a divorce and I can be with my Daddy Lisa Yeyy!" He clapped his hands with spark on his eyes.

"Shut up she's mine!" I yelled at him but stopped when I realized what I just said.

"What?! Hmmp! Since highschool I'm dreaming to be Lisa's girlfriend but she's dreaming to be yours!"

"Girlfriend?! Ha ha ha you have a dick remember?!" I laughed at him because he's still the Kai who has a big crush on Lisa but sadly Lisa think that He's a totally man but the truth is He's a girl inside.

"Yah! Stop the fuck up! Arghh! If I'm just a girl I already seduced Lisa before gosh!" He rolled his eyes but I still keep on laughing at him.

"But seriously Jennie-yah I'm worried about Lisa." I stoped from laughing giving him a curious face.

"What do you mean?"

"I always saw her in the hospital where my sister works and I heard that she got confined one month ago. What is really happening to the both of you?"

"One month ago? But I was in London that time attending Chen's wedding right? and after a week I came home but I never heard that kind of news. Maybe she got food poison or skin rushes?"

"Or maybe she have another affair!"

-----

Seulgi's Pov

I'm checking some lab results of my patients here inside of my office when someone knocked on my door.

"Suelgi Bear!" I stoped from my tracks when I heard Lisa's loud voice.

"Yah Lisa! Did you already made up your mind? Are you going to stay here in the hospital?" I still hope that Lisa will follows me or else... Her life will be in danger soon.

"Yes Seul... But I need a lawyer first." She sadly smiled at me.

"Why? Did someone abused your big dick?" I joked.

"Yah seul! Shut up you're just jealous because you only have fingers!"

"Yah Lalisa!" I tried to smack her head but she dodged it easily.

"But seriously why do you need a lawyer?"

"I'll file a divorce..."