Chapter 4

"I'll file a divorce..."

"Yah! Lalisa are you serious?! You'll do that because you already gave up on her huh?!" I slammed my table hard that made her flinched and sighed.

"No Seul... I want that to happened because I'm afraid that someday I'll leave her..."

"Yes it's not impossible to happened because you don't want to heal your own self Lalisa! You don't want to help your self!"

"I'm just tired... That's all."

-----

Kai's Pov

"Gosh! This is so loud here Jennie-yah!" I yell for her to hear me because we're inside the bar.

"Shut up, just mind your own bussines." She rolled her eyes and drink another shot of beer.

"Yah! It's your 10th shot stop it already!" I tried to steal away the another glass of beer that she was about to drink but she slapped my hand away.

"Why does It hurts to imagine that maybe Lisa has an affair huh?!"

"Because you're imagining it?"

"Arghh!! Kai your such an idiot you know that?" She scoffed.

"I'm sorry just joking. But You know why it's hard?"

"Why?"

"Because you love her since before Jennie. You love her but you're afraid. Remember when we were in grade school you always talk about her?"

"Yah it's just that... She's good in playing F-football!"

"Stop denying it! You're just afraid to leave her right?" I looked at her sadly.

"You're afraid because you're sick... You're afraid because you might hurt her when you die right?"

"I-i keep on denying to my self that I don't love her to forget about my feelings I keep on telling to my self that she's not for me but I'm also hurting everytime I see her getting hurt from what I always do!" Jennie cried as she smiled bitterly on me.

"I will only show her my true feelings when I found a donor that will donate heart for me." I hugged Jennie tight as I felt pitty on her.

"Why don't you tell her instead of avoiding her huh?!"

"I wanted her to hate me because when It's my time to leave it's easy for her to let me go..."

"You have heart disease but that doesn't mean you are destined to die! You can still fight that Jennie!"

"I'll find a donor for your heart Jennie I'll help you..."

"Thanks kai..."

-----

Lisa's Pov

I want to fight my marriage on her.
I love Jennie and I can't lose her.
That's why I won't divorce on her.

I will take medications to recover from this Cancer!

And someday... Me and Jennie will leave happily ever after,

If she will love me.

I stand up on our couch when I heard a knocked from the door.

I opened it and widden my eyes when I saw Kai with Jennie in a very drunk state again.

"Can you hel-" I didn't let him finish when I steal Jennie away from him and put Nini on our couch.

"So uhm..." Oh I didn't notice the jerk also follows.

"You may leave now." I muttered coldy while helping Jennie to lay on our couch.

"Lisa... I'm gay." I stoped from my tracks and faced him.

"Pardon Me?"

"I'm sorry Lisa-yah I'm just teasing you when you came in Jennie's office but I'm a totally gay promise!" He said with a voice of a gay person and raised his hands.

"So Jennie doesn't have any affair?" Kai nodded that made me sighed in releif.

-----

I'm preparing our breakfast today when Jennie showed up in our kitchen.

"Good Morning Nini!"

She nodded and looked at me.

"Did you changed my clothes last night Lisa?"

"Uh yes and I promise that I didn't look in your uhh..."

"Shut it! Don't care if you see it or not." She walked passed me and sit on the chair.

I sit on the chair too and look at her.

"First time..." I mumbled.

"What do you mean?"

"I-it's the first time on our marriage life that you sit and eat w-with me." I'm fighting to get teared up because I think little by little I can get my Jennie's Love for me and it makes me happy.

"I'm sorry..." She's getting teared up to I wonder what happened to her last night.

"It's okay! Beside it makes me happy that you sit with me he--"

"Lisa! Y-your n-nose!"

I furrowed my brows as I see Jennie getting panick.

"What about my nose?"

"It's bleeding!" I put my fingers on the lower part of my nose and saw a lot of blood on it.

Then everything went black.