Chapter 6

Lisa's Pov

"So how is she Seul?" Jennie asked Seulgi worried was written on Nini's face.

"S-she's f-fine..." Seulgi look at me awkwardly.

"Thank God, you can now buy me chicken Monkey!"

"Uhm... I- Lisa need to stay here for a week." Seulgi nervously said.

"I thought Lisa is already okay? Why does she needs to stay here for a week?" Rosé look at Seulgi and Seulgi look at me asking for help.

"Arghh ouch! My tummy hurts!" I pretend that My tummy is hurting that cause all of their attentions at me.

"Lili are you okay?"

"I-im fine i think I'm h-hungry..."

"Haist... I think Seul is right you should stay here for a week lisa." Rosé said followed by Jisoo's nod.

"Okay... Since Lisa here is getting hungry might as well buy food for us." Nini kiss my cheeks before she got up from her sit.

"I'll go with you Jennie. I wan't to buy a chicken too."

"Aish... I'll just go to the bathroom My tummy hurts too huhu!"

"Gosh Chaeng! You're the one who farted before Seulgi entered this room huh?" Jennie asked in disbelief.

"I-I'm sorry Unnie Mwehehe!"

Now everyone left this room except from Seulgi.

"Seul tell me what really happened?"

Seulgi sighed and sit at the chair near my bedroom.

"Lisa...I'm sorry." Seulgi suddenly cried and hugged me.

"Why are y-you crying Seul?" I broke the hug trying to smile at her but deep inside I'm getting nervous.

"Y-you... It's t-too late..."

"What do you mean?" I'm getting teared up too.

"Lisa you will only live f-for a week..." Then I cried.

My whole world stop.
I can't hear Seulgi crying cause I only hear the loud cries that coming out from my mouth.

"W-what a-about m-my N-Nini?" I sobbed.

"Enjoy the rest of y-your remaining 7 days with h-her."

"Seul..."

"Yes? Can you promise me that they will only know about my condition when I die?"

-----

Jennie's Pov

"Gosh Jisoo why did you ordered alot of chicken buckets? Are you insane?"

"Can you just shut up Jennie-yah!" She hissed and left me from behind.

"Yah! Wait for me you Idiot!!!"

Aish this chicken addict!

Jisoo's walking became fast and fast until she ran away from me so I run too but I bumped into someone.

"Jennie?" I turned my head up and saw Kai.

"Kai? Whe--" I got shocked when my bestfriend hug me. Tightly.

"I miss you."

"Pfft Hahaha we just saw like 3 hours ago wtf! Are you sick or what?"

"N-no! I mean I'll miss you." he smiled.

"Why where will you go?" I knitted my brows infront of him.

"To a happy place Nini... I'll go to the place where you wouldn't feel pain. Where you will live your whole life peacefully. And where you will say to your self that this is the best life ever Yeyyy!" Kai's emotion changed from being sad to happy. Weird.

"Can I go with you? I mean can I and Lisa go?"

"Uhm... I think it will take a decades for the both of you to go there Jennie-yah." Kai wiped his tears and it makes me cried to for the reason that I don't know.

"Why are you crying Jongin?" I sobbed.

"It's because I will miss you."

"How long will you stay there?"

"I don't know Mandu..." He whispered.

-----

Lisa's Pov

It's been two days since Seul gave me my life span and I'll be honest it hurts a lot because after this Upcoming 3 days I'll left all the person that I cherished and love especially my Nini.

"Lili? Do you want to go back now?" We are now in the garden of the hospital having a nice walk. Oops I'm wrong I forgot that I'm sitting in this wheelchair haha.

"Y-yes please."

----

"Lili After you leave this hospital we will go back to our home and we will make a happy family okay?" Jennie look at me with sparkle on her eyes and she's showing me her gummy smile.

I look away from her to control my tears.

"Leave Me Jennie..." I seriously said.

"Why? Are you going to sleep now?"

"No. I said Leave me. I don't want to see your face from... now on."

"Lili? Did I do something wrong? Why do you want me to leave you?" I heard Jennie's sobbed but I just close my eyes.

"I wanted to be alone! And the family that you're talking about will not happened do you understand me?!" I shouted at her as I opened my eyes.

"And Why Lisa?!"

"Because I hav--" I got cutt of when Someone knock on the door.

Jennie opened it and it was Yeri.

"Uhm... Hi Lisa." She waved at me. I smiled at her too and look away from the both of them.

Jennie's Pov

"Uhm... Hi Lisa." Yeri greeted Lisa and look at me.

Aish. Kai said that I need to do the operation now so I obliged. And I think that's the reason why Yeri fetched me.

______

OKAY THIS CHAPTER IS LONG SO I DECIDED TO JUST CUT IT HERE FOR NOW AND...

EPILOGUE IS COMING!!! ⬇️