Chapter 5

Jennie's Pov

"How is she Seul?" I asked Seulgi outside Lisa's hospital room.

"S-she's fine actually. But she needed to take a rest first and later on she will wake up let's just wait also at the results that we checked on her awhile ago. " Seulgi smiled at me that I also reciprocated.

I turned at my back and was about to open the door when Seulgi tapped my shoulder that cause me to look at her again.

"Uh... Jennie I know I'm not in the first place to tell this but I think you need to know something about Lisa." I knitted my brows waiting for her answer but someone yell so loud that cause Seulgi and I to Flinched.

"OMG!! Jennie-yah!! Is my Daddy Lisa okay?!!" I think you guys already know who's voice is that.

"Yow! Yow! Is Lisa fine? She promise me that she'll buy me chicken this day! Did you just poison her Je--Arghh!" Jisoo hissed when Chaeyoung step on her foot really hard.

"Can the both of you shut up?! I'm sorry about Jisoo's behaviour Unnie." Chaeng look at me appologetically.

"It's okay Chaeng..."

"Wait wheres Kai?" Seulgi asked.

"Maybe he entered Lisa's room first. Sha'll we?" Jisoo said.

-----

I was busy peeling my apple inside Lisa's room when my phone vibrated.

I opened my phone and saw a notification from my instagram account.

Kai message me.

Kai: Mandu! I already found a donor for you! Let's meet up later to talk about it. 😘

Me: Omg! Thanks Kai, i really don't know what to do if I didn't met a friend like you❤️

Thank God!

I will finally be able to show my love for you Lili. I'm sorry if I hid it before.

I was just afraid to leave you.

I hope that It's not too late for us.

I Love you Lisa...

"You're staring at me again." I flinched when I heard Lisa's husky voice.

"Lisa are you okay now?!" I hold her hands and check her forehead.

"I'm okay Nini... As long as you will stay here by my side I will never get weak." Lisa caressed my cheeks as my tears fall down.

"I'm sorry Lisa..." I sobbed.

"Can we start over again? I-I love you..." I looked at her but she just smiled at me sadly.

Is there someone new?
I think it's now over...

"We can, but promise me that you wouldn't leave me no matter what okay?" Lisa cried too as she kissed my forehead.

"I prom--"

"Chaeng what is the title of this drama again?" Jisoo interfere behind us sitting on the couch.

Oh I forgot about them.

"Oh Jisoo don't disturb me I'm eating!"

"Do you know what's happening now chaeng? I bet you don't know cause your still focusing on eating your food." Jisoo rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

Chaeng stop from eating and look at the both of us and her eyes widen when she saw Lisa who's already awake.

"LIMARIO!!!!!"

-----

Kai's Pov

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, I'm willing to donate my heart for Jennie. I-I love her since childhood. I even pretend to be a gay just to be with her because I know she doesn't want boys to come over her." I cried silently.

"Hyung..." Yeri whispered.

"I'm okay yeri... Since childhood I pretend to be gay who's having a crush on Lisa just to get her attention. But what ever I do I know she won't love anyone except for Lisa." My tears fall remembering Jennie's gummy smile.

"Then why would you give your heart on her?!"

"Because I want her to live her happy Life on her home... Lisa is her HOME Yeri... I'll watch her over there in the sky. And my heart will be very happy if I saw her with Lisa having a happy Family." I looked at me and Jennie's picture for the last time.

I Will Miss You Mandu...