9- a good friend

no one pov

both jimin and taehyung sighed lightly as their friends walked ahead of them. the whole group walking into the loud house party. you could hear the blasting music from down the street. luckily, for the people enjoying the party..jackson's neighborhood was full of party'ers, so they didnt mind.

but taehyung did. he hated parties. or anything loud with lots of people. gatherings, parties, it didnt matter. the young boy glanced over to jimin who looked just as upset about being here as him..which made him a little better. knowing he wasnt alone.

"come on guys! stop being slow!" hoseok yelled from ahead of the two youngest. "ugh~. coming!" jimin groaned, making tae chuckle lightly. the two jogged ahead slightly to catch up before they were at the front door.

"do we knock?" jimin asked confused. yoongi snorted. "have you never been to a party?" he asked amused. jimin looked at him, very much not amused. "no." he replied bluntly. "oh..uh..right. nah, just walk in." yoongi said, not expecting that reply from the younger.

so, the group walked in. being met with the sight of highschoolers dancing and drinking like no tomorrow. couples, and randoms grinding against eachother. loud music already blasting their ear drums. the smell of alcohol and weed hitting their noses with a quick breath.

taehyung felt the need to cough at the air, but held it in..not wanting to seem dramatic. as the group walked in. randoms from their school, and probably people that didnt greeted them. giving their yells of "hey!!" to the new comers.

it wasnt like the group wasnt known at their school. as mentioned before they werent the most popular, but they were definitely known. 

"oh! hey guys!" the group looked over and saw jackson walking over with a drunk smile. "oh, hey jackson." yoongi said giving as small shake, he knew the male from basket ball. "enjoy yourselves. theres a game of beer pong going on. yall wanna join?" 

jackson asked, taking a sip of whatever was in his red cup. "oh fuck yes." hobi said quickly. "sure." namjoon then said. "cool." jackson said before walking away. hobi and joon quickly followed.

"well, they'll be over there the whole night." yoongi stated. jin and jungkook chuckled in agreement. "how 'bout we go get some drinks." yoongi said, seeing the kitchen full of booz.

"yeah..yall still not gonna drink?" jin said, then looking at taehyung and jimin who just stood uncomfortable. the younger ones shook their heads silently. jin shrugged. "your loss." he replied before walking off with yoongi.

jungkook stayed behind as he looked worried at taehyung. "are you sure your ok. you guys can just leave.." he said concerned. tae and jimin looked at the older. "um..no..were ok." tae replied softly. attempting not to lush at jungkooks worried tone of voice.

jimin nodded after him. "yeah..we'll just go sit down." he said. jungkook sighed. "ok.. imma go catch up with them." he pointed to yoongi and jin. the youngers nodded. "ok. later hyung." jimin waved.

jungkook smiled shortly and turned to catch up with his hyungs.

jimin turned to taehyung and smiled. "what?" tae asked confused. "did you see how worried he was for you?? thats so cutee~!" jimin cooed over taehyungs crush. tae felt a blush rise to his face. "s-stop." he said flustered.

jimin only laughed. thankfully for the loudness of the party, no one would hear them talking. and the flushed faces could be blamed on the heat or alcohol smells. "come on, lets go to the living room."