19

Screams were heard from the levels above us and I almost didn't wanna get up to see if I had done more harm than good.

"Clarke? Ana? Can you guys hear us? What happened?" Abby asked about a trillion questions.

I got up quickly and noticed Finn touching his wound.

"It's out, she did it." Raven answered excitedly.

"Good job Ana. Now you just have to sew him up and wait and see if he pulls through, which he should" Abby said in a hopeful tone

"Should he be that pale and warm?" Raven quickly asked as she touched his forehead.

"That's completely normal especially for his kind of injury but if your boyfriend is anywhere near as tough as you are, he should be completely fine in no time, Raven" Abby assured her and I quickly looked towards Clarke who was already looking at the two of them with saddened eyes.

"Wait, she's right mom. He's really warm and his breathing is uneven." Clarke confirmed as she placed her hand over his chest.

"It's fine Clarke, that's completely normal. For now, he's out of the woods" She said in high hopes

"Yeah well down here, it's all woods." Clarke shot back

"Clarke." Abby called back

I looked over to Raven who was looking at me with the same awkward face as mine.

"Can you guys give us a moment?" Abby asked and before I could even answer, I shot up from where I was sitting and quickly went up the ladder without having to be told twice.

There's nothing I hated more than being in awkward situations between two other people.

When I got up, there was so much chatter and I was quickly crowded by a bunch of people asking if Finn was alright or if he was dead.

"I got it out. If the knife wasn't hitting anything, he should be fine in a few days." I informed them and I saw everyone grow smiles at the news.

"Where's Bell?" I asked O as she sat between Jasper and Monty with a bored look.

"Up there. Watch out though, he might kick you out like he did with me" She popped an eyebrow

I thanked her and climbed the ladder once more, pushing the door open as I pushed myself up and onto the ground of the third level.

"Ana. Get out" I immediately heard.

Before I could even tell him something, my eyes quickly darted to the dark figure hanging from his arms at the side of the ship.

"Bell... what the fuck are you doing to him?" I asked as I cringed at the blood dripping from his forehead and other places.

I was about to walk over to him when suddenly one of Bellamy's little body guards stopped me and blocked my way.

I glanced up at him and he had a straight face plastered on.

"Get the fuck out of my way before I move you." I said through my gritted teeth.

"Let her through" Bell instantly instructed and the guy did as he was told

"How's Finn?" He continued 

"Alive." I answered.

He only nodded and went back to some type of journal in his hands.

"What is that?" I said to him, away from the other two guys were.

"His little journal of drawings" He answered as he flipped through the pages before handing it over to me.

"They're beautiful." I smiled up at the chained man to which he only stared back at me.