information.

Before i write this story i would like to make a few disclaimers.

-i might update chapters every now and again if i find something to add !!
-discord is in my bio, feel free to join!

1. This is a PLATONIC story meaning there will be NO shipping of Tommy nor Tubbo, this is a story of their friendship, nothing else.

2. There will be a list of trigger warnings below for the people who are easily triggered! i strongly advise not to read if this story can effect you emotionally or put you in a bad state.
(i love you all, you're worth it)

3. this story is fictional. i wrote it out of boredom and it is NOT what is happening in their recent smp r/p. I just wanted to make a sad story and this is what i came up with lol.

4. There will be no schmut or 'romance' included. (THEY ARE MINORS PEOPLE) If there is a mention of 'love', it is purely a love of their friendship and how much the two care for each other.

5. I recommend listening to the song "All I want" by Kodaline whilst reading this. If you get distracted by songs being in the background or you just can't be asked, then definitely try to read it on the finishing paragraphs as that's where the song is referenced the most :)

6. this ones simple haha, i've only recently started writing. so PLEASE if there is any grammar or spelling mistakes please point them out and i will change them! i want my story to make sense so you can all understand it clearly. thankyou :)

TRIGGER WARNINGS.
- mention of suicide
- mention of depression
- manipulation & abuse

^ again, if you are triggered by these subjects i advise you not to read. i love you all, <3