Part 1

Okey so this is my first imagine ever !! So hope you like it... (:

//

It was my first day at the glade and I was already good friends with Newt. He was very protective to me. When I came out from the box every body was shouting different things to me but Newt was the one who said them to shut up. Or maybe it was just his work being second in command... But I still don't mind.

Newt gave me a tour and explained everything about the maze and said that I am going to start doing some works tomorrow. "Hey greenie how's going ? And by the way I'm Minho and this is Thomas." "Oh hey. Why I haven't seen you earlier ? Newt has introduced me to all the other gladers." "Yeah we are runners so we aren't here during the day cause we are at the maze, out there" Minho said and pointed towards the opening of the maze. "But newt said to me that non of us can go through those doors ??" I was shocked. "Haha the runners are exception, lets go to eat I'm starving"

////////////////////////////////////////////

"Um newt... You haven't introduced me to that boy over there" I pointed a muscular boy whit funny eye brows "Well he's gally and I don't think that you don't have to know him... He's umm the thug guy..." I looked at that Gally guy he looked different from the other guys... 'What am I thinking I don't even know him'. I was interrupted by this little guy who looked about 12 years old who had curly hair.

"Hi my name is chuck. Do you remember yours ?" MY first thoght about him was that he was bloody sweet "Hi nice to meet you and I don't remember it jet." I said with a little sadness in my voice. I think he noticed I and said quickly "Heyy it's okey you will remember it in a day or two" I smiled at him "Thanks chuck you're so sweet" He blushed and continued eating.

/////////////////////////////////////////////

After eating I went to my hammock cause I was shucking tired. Suddenly I bumped into someone "Watch out greenie !" It was Gally the guy I haven't met yet. "Maybe you should watch out. You can't blame me on everything cause I'm the greenie !!" I shouted to him. "Well maybe I can" and with that he walked past me. 'what a shank' I thought and went to my hammock. I laid on my bed and then the sleep took me.