Chpt. 6

**Notes at bottom**

     The next two weeks went past in a blur as Christmas went by with each of them getting each other gifts. Which made the New Year's Eve party come even closer and by closer I mean that night But nobody knew how badly this night would end. Olivia and Sam were getting ready together as usual, with Olivia wearing a short red shiny dress with her hair pinned up into a bun. Sam wore a blue silk strapless dress with her hair curled to the side with white heels on for once.

    They heard the doorbell ring, which meant Tristan was there in a nice black outfit, standing there in shock and adoration. "Close your mouth Bayard you'll get flies," Olivia says jokingly while walking past. "Har Har very funny Wolfe." He retorts back. They banter back and forth till they arrive.

    They spent a couple of hours partying when it was a minute till the ball dropped. Jennifer gets on top of the table with a glass in her hand and raises it while saying, "A toast to Tristan." Sam looks up confused, "What is she talking about?" she asks Tristan. "I- I- I don't know." He says to her with a scared and nervous look in his eyes. They look back up at her while it quiets down for her to continue. "For completing the dare and being brave enough to date my nerd of a sister; Sam." She finishes with a smirk on her face while taking a sip of her drink. Everyone around cheers, "To Tristan."

    Sam tries to maneuver through the crowd trying to escape this nightmare with tears falling down her face. "Sam- Sam please I- I- Sam wait!" Tristan stammers while trying to get to her. He catches up to her outside the house with her having tears falling down her face and she turns around to look at him. "This was all just a dare?" she asks shakingly. "Yes- no- I- maybe- I-," he stammers, and she scoffs as she goes to turn around again to leave.

    "Wait please j-just let me explain, ok?" He quickly lets out, reaching out to her to wait at least a minute before she leaves with tears threatening to fall. She stops and turns around once more basically shaking with how she was crying like when she had her panic attack which made his heart clench in sadness and anger of himself making her like this as he tries to step a little closer to her while explaining. "A-at first it was a dare, made by your sister," she whimpers as she tries to keep back the sob that was in the back of her throat which he flinches to but continues, "b-but I got to know you the real beautiful you and I- I completely forgot about the dare and starting dating you because I wanted to," Tristan says while trying to step closer to her again but she backs away slowly shaking her head.

    "But you still lied to me and I trusted you and let you know my past and problems. I- I- I need to go. Goodbye Tristan." Sam says broken-heartedly while running away back home. As Tristan stands there is shock and despair, tears falling down his face. When Jen comes out drunk, "Come back inside, you know you want to." She slurs, but he just shakes her hand off, angry at her.

   "No this is your fault if you weren't a self-centered, dark-hearted wench. Who isn't a class-A jerk to her sister we wouldn't be in this situation." Tristan yells while storming off shaking, leaving a drunk Jen standing there in the middle of the road speechless for once.

**The drama hehe hope you like it. Please again comment if you like it. With lots of luv <3<3<3      -MG**