Chpt. 7

** Notes at bottom**

   A month went by and Sam has been taking longer and harder shifts to make up for losing the cafe while trying to keep up with school. While Tristan changes his ways, seeing the way he and his friends, well ex-friends, treat others. And he was determined to change for her. 

Jen is still Jen but is hesitant and now self-conscious of the being she has become but doesn't do anything to change that but it's a start. 

Days turned into weeks and Tristan is completely different; he's helping poor Lucas whenever his old gang would try to gang up on him, he studied harder to keep his grades up and even partied less and hasn't been with one girl since.

    Trying to get Sam's attention and time but she has been too busy with how much she is working herself to even notice but he plans to change that with the help of her best friend, Olivia Wolfe, to change that.

     It is a Friday afternoon meaning Sam is at work while Tristan and Olivia are working on their plan. This means Jennifer is probably drunk at a party. It's now 11:00 when Jennifer comes stumbling in through the halls trying to get to her bed. 

    When she is met face to face with a picture of her childhood; she and Sam were playing castle in fairy princess dresses. As she remembers the memory perfectly. It was right before father left while they wore fairy dresses and princess tiaras, hearing muffled yells from behind the doors. "It's fine," Jen says to Sam. "Will you always be there for me?" Sam asks quietly. Jen rolls her eyes, "Yeah I will promise." she replies, making Sam jump into Jen's arms making her chuckle. 

    Falling out of memory Jen sniffles while wiping her eyes misses those days but makes her mind think of how horrible of a sister she has been and how she went completely against the promise and broke it into pieces. Now knowing how to fix it, she goes on to her phone and dials Tristan's number. "Hey, Tristan I have a way to help you win back my sister."

** I know its short but I'm trying to spread it out. Don't forget to comment and vote if you like it. With lots of luv <3<3 -MG**