WHAT DID WE DO TO THE TIMELINE

A/N: Before I begin and this chapter will be shorter then the rest
Camilla Hargreeves
Number Eight
Dark brown wavy hair and brown eyes
Wearing: Black floral dress
Power: Materialization and Manifestation ( basically she can materialize anything she wants including literally any power she wants so she has every power)
She tends to limit herself to what she calls her default powers (immortality, teleportation, telepathy, invisibility, and occasionally mediumism)
1st person POV
I will bold the song titles if I add music to play and I made a playlist of all the songs in here in order so I will list the songs on it at the end of this chapter and yes I like alternative music :)

"Shit" We all said in unison I read Ben's mind and instantly knew there was only one option. So I sent a message to my siblings and went invisible.

"Bang!" By AJR

I went straight to the weapons by teleporting due to a lack of time.

"Bingo!" I exclaimed quietly at a gun and went back to the room everybody was in this time behind dad the barrel was just centimeters from his skull. Then I pulled the trigger and blinked away as a fight began. Everybody had a similar goal murder or life threatening injuries. Five, Diego, Vanya, and I knew to do the most as we where the most dangerous. I seen corpses and Diego fighting some boy. I fought a girl who could turn into ravens.

"Can you really fight somebody if you can't see them" I said as I went invisible and ran away waiting for her to go to normal the second she did I broke her neck and Diego finished off the last one. The only one who was left was Ben. I was still invisible I focused on him and read his mind and evaluated and weighed my decisions there was only one option. I mostly blame it on the commission for altering my DNA to make me get this rush from murder. I picked up the gun and went behind Ben I became visible my hand was trembling as I placed my hand on the trigger. Klaus came from behind the couch and Luther stared at me mouthing something. I can't read lips and I really wish I could at that moment I was too tired to manifest that ability at the moment. How was I even standing. I pulled the trigger and crumbled into a ball on the floor.

"You just killed Ben!"

"What where you thinking"

"What is wrong with you"

Their overlapping yells where making it worse. How would I stop them. It reminded me of when I was a kid and Klaus had his special training.

"Where is Number Four" I asked dad

"He is having his special training ask again and you will join him"

I missed him and honestly didn't care this was a common occasion and the threat was so commonly used it felt like an empty threat.

"Where is Number Four"

Before I knew it he forced me to use my powers and threw me into the mausoleum. I couldn't find my way around seeing all the mangled corpuses. In the back corner I found Klaus in a ball crying.

"Number Eight has disobeyed her elders so she is joining you until you are no longer scared"

Then there was pure darkness and all I seen where the ghosts and outline of Klaus as we hugged each other crying.

"Why do you do this to yourself"

"So you won't be alone"

Their overlapping yelling was almost identical to the sounds of the ghosts yelling mine and Klaus' names for hours nonstop. I was crying attempting to drown it out for myself with the sounds of me crying. It was hopeless. Then I remembered The Commission. I was always told "Number Eight you do not cry! Assassins show no signs of weakness" and dad why do I even call him that anymore it must be a habit. He always told me a similar message "Number Eight! The Umbrella Academy shows no weakness this will affect your image. What will you do if an attacker comes and you appear weak?" I never cried why am I crying now of all times.

"Wait guys stop she is crying" who's voice was that

"Why would we do that look what she just did" hmm sounds like Luther

"We're scaring her it reminds her of the ghosts" That has to be Klaus

"What ghosts"

"Please stop I did what I had to do he was going to hurt us let me be there are more pressing issues" I cried looking up at them

"Like what" Luther said staring at me looking ready for murder

"Umm I don't know hiding bodies, cleaning, getting things to fit in, avoiding the FBI. Basic problems really it call all wait" I said looking around still on the floor just half a foot away from Ben's corpse. I looked down I was sitting in his blood.

"We should get started now" I demanded "Luther, Five, you two help me hide the bodies the rest of you raid Dad's office and get information on ANYTHING" then we all moved immediately.

We drove out to a field by a lake and burned them. Once the bodies where hidden I went invisible and raided a clothing store so we could have non bloody clothing and a small supply. Then we returned to the academy to see everybody running to us looking freaked out. They looked genuinely scared and traumatized.

"What the hell is going on" I said looking at Klaus in the eye genuinely scared because of how they looked.

"So so much"

"Tell me EVERYTHING" and they did.

The Playlist

Bang! By AJR

Exit Music (for a film) By Radiohead

Young Folks By Peter Bjorn and John

Where Does the Good Go By Tegan and Sara

Say Amen (Saturday Night) By Panic! At the Disco

Tongue Tied By Grouplove

Old Friends By Jasmine Thompson

Stolen Dance By Milky Chance