Mr. Pennycrumb

After we got together we knew the apocalypse was officially over and everything was back to normal. Five and I didn't have much of a normal anymore but the others had their own versions of it. Luther was finding his, he was done with the moon thing. Diego was back to being a vigilant. Allison was working on her trials to get custody of Claire. Klaus was staying sober and finding something to do other then being a cult leader. Ben was babysitting Klaus. Vanya was doing violin lessons again and had her concert that night. Five and I where finding our normal.

Allison, Five, and I where walking downtown after Five and I put on some clean clothes due to all the murder and apocalypse stopping. I wore a stripped sweater and some black jeans while Five wore his normal uniform. Five and I where telling Allison about the apocalypse and commission.

"When we said she made us killers we weren't lying she literally MADE us killers" I said in a very nonchalant manner

"I don't get it"

"We have the DNA of all the killers you heard of and the ones that weren't born yet" Five explained

"What" we stopped in front of a pet shop

"Yep" I said then I turned to look at the puppies and I seen a little golden retriever "awww Five look"

"Thats one cute puppy" he sat on his knees like I did

"Are you going to adopt them" we turned to her with a dear on headlights look

"Maybe" we said in unison like little kids

On November 25th 1963 I had been in the 60s for 10 days wondering if Five would come. I had encountered all of my siblings except Five. The alley I had landed in was now a battlefield. My black dress was flowing in the wind. I was fighting the Soviets with my family and used telekinesis to rip out their skeletons and make others experience 25 ft falls. Morbid but effective.

I heard Diego yell something about Five I turned my head to my left and seen him. He was watching this then Hazel appeared. I gave him a smile then continued fighting. In the corner of my eye I watched them do a handshake and disappear.

Then I heard a bomb like noise we all came together and watched the explosion. Me being the smallest I went in the middle and watched the world as we know it end. I knew that Five would fix this and make it right. So the next version of me wouldn't die like this.

"You two really adopted a puppy" Allison was astonished "You adopted a puppy"

"He has a name you know" Five said with a angered tone while he was sifting through all the puppy outfits trying to find some tiny coats for the cold weather and rain "It's Mr. Pennycrumb"

"Mr. Pennycrumb" Allison questioned 

"Yes, Mr.Pennycrumb" I happily said "don't question our naming skills or caretaking skills" I lifted Mr. Pennycrumb and started to show him one of the beds we picked "just because we are two cold blooded killers and the most skilled assassins in the space time continuum doesn't mean we are incapable of kindness just look at Hazel and Axel for example" I paused "Axel joined Destiny's Children and Hazel fled to the sixties to live with Agnes and sell vegan donuts"

"Did they give you two a name like they did for the Swedes"

"No ummm we just went by Number Five and Eight, they just called us what dad would lurk when we got dispatched they would use our numbers like "Dispatching Five and Eight" not much"

"Hmmm that got deep" then she looked at Five who was comparing tiny coats "you know he will grow really fast, he's a golden retriever" Five turned to Allison he had the same look he would give our victims before he stabbed them venom was everywhere.

"I don't give a shit" He said venom dripping from his lips as he stared into Allison's soul

"We should get food and dishes" Allison said smiling 

"I will get toys" I cooed "and remember he only eats soft food" 

"I will remember that" fear was in her voice as she grabbed a cart and went towards the dog food

We where on our way home with Mr. Pennycrumb. He was staring out the window looking at everybody. Allison eventually parked home and we went in. Five and I quickly put away all of Mr. Pennycrumb's stuff. In my room I placed a medium sized round grey bed with white fur on the floor then a larger matching bed in my closet beside some clothes. I then put down by my desk a basket full of toys. Once I finished Five and I met up in the living area. Mr. Pennycrumb was taking a nap on the couch. Then Pogo stopped us out of nowhere.

"Miss Camilla, Master Five, please come to Master Hargreeves' study we will be having the will reading" Then he walked away 

"What's the point of a will reading if we know Luther will get everything because he was daddy's favorite" that statement made Five shrug. So we simply blinked upstairs and walked into the study believing this would be a waste of our time. Everybody was in there looking pissed off or bored. I laid my eyes on the large yellow envelope on the desk. Then Pogo walked in and started reading.