Chapter 1: Bakugou finds out

Its two months after Deku started training with all might. School just ended and he rushed out of class faster than normal.

Bakugou's pov

What's that damn nerd up to? He rushed out of the class room way too fast for my liking. I go out and follow him, Deku walks out of the bathroom in a pair of ripped jeans and a black sweat shirt. I fallow him to this coffee shop. What is he doing here? I walk over to him but just before I get to him I see someone else walk up.

Who the fuck is this guy? He, looks cool, there is no way that he knows dumb Deku. This guy had a bright pink mohawk and a leather studded jacket. After a minute I walk up to them.

"Oh, so you're Kacchan. It's nice to meet you," the guy said.

"The fuck did you just call me? And how do you know this shitty nerd," I say as I shove Deku.

"Oh your friend here he is going to be my apprentice. Oh I never told you my name. I'm – "

The next day at school I tell everyone that he isn't cute and innocent and no one believes me, and the damn nerd denies everything. At lunch a teacher walks up to me and gave me detention for spreading rumors.

Since then Deku would taunt Bakugou with who he was and what he did because he knew it drove him crazy and no one would ever believe him.