Chapter 5: The Rave

1 year earlier

Todoroki POV

We were walking to the rave to see our favorite DJ. Normally it's just me, Kaminari, Kirishima, Jirou, Mina, and Sero. But this time Ochako decided to join us.

"I'm sorry, I really thought that he would go this time," Mina tried to comfort me but it wasn't working.

"Its ok," but it wasn't, I was finally going to tell him how I felt. But like every time in the past, Izuku Midoriya, was busy, and I chickened out to convince him to come.

It only took a few more minutes until we got there. We went into this old building and down into the basement. This is where they always happen. It is a metal lined basement that's a little bigger then gym gamma (the gym with Cementos). It was dark and the only light coming from the glow sticks in the crowd, and the lights on the stage.

We used Ochakos quirk to float above the crowd and get closer to the stage. As we landed, just a few people from the stage, there was an announcement that Tremor was running late and someone would be filling in until he arrived. We start dancing, and I grab a drink from one of the trays that were floating around.

About 15 minutes later he arrived. He was wearing his normal outfit, a forest green suit with a red tie and green light up glasses.

 He was wearing his normal outfit, a forest green suit with a red tie and green light up glasses

I always thought he look similar to Midoriya. If he would have come I would have said, "I think he looks like you, he's really cute." I know it's not the best pickup line, but it was the best I could come up with.

After about an hour we are able to make it to the front, and I swear to god, he just looked at me. I tried to tell Mina but she was over dancing with some other girl. I can't even see anyone else; I'll tell them when we leave. Looking back at the stage, he is right in front of me. He squats down, "do you need someone to dance with!" he semi yell at me because of how laud it was.

"Sure!" I wasn't about to say no to Tremor of all people. I'm not sure if he is going to come down here, or if I am going to go up. He then reaches down with one hand. I grab it not sure what will happen, and he pulls, he lifts me up onto the 5ft stage in one swoop with what looks like no effort at all. He's really strong.

"Let's dance," he says in my ear. It's a lot quieter on stage because of where the speakers are. "What's your name?"

"I'm Shoto," we start to dance, and he looks hotter up close, if that's even possible.