Chapter 9: Together at last

Deku and Shoto headed to Deku's dorm, leaving everyone else in the common room. They all talked and tried to comprehend what they just learned about their cute little cinnamon roll. They had so many questions that Iida had the idea to write them all down for when the two return.

When they get there, Deku pulls Shoto in and closes and locks the door. "I'm sorry that I lied, I wanted to tell you, but I thought you would come back. Then I just assumed that you had moved on."

"Don't be sorry, I just can't believe that you can act so different."

"To be honest, with how much energy it takes to be Tremor, it can cause me to become super shy. But your right"

"What are you talking about? I did I say?" Shoto was very confused.

"I need to be more confident, I could accomplish so much more if I was just a little more confident."

"Oh, that. Well this is not how I wanted you to find out that I liked you." Shoto then walked over to Deku and pulled him into the same dip he was in just a year ago. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Abso – fucking –lutely," Deku said as he leans up to kiss Shoto. They stand up with their lips still touching. After a few minutes they both pull away. "I guess we should go back out there, they are probably wondering where we are," Deku says with a pouty smile.

"Ok, let's go." They then walk back to the common room hand in hand. Deku sits down and leans back against the couch and Shoto sits next to him just to be pulled onto Deku's lap.

"Ok, now. I know you must have a lot of question," Deku says with a 'bring them' motion with his hand.