Chapter 4: The truth comes out

After a minute Mina spoke up, "Why don't we play truth or dare?" everyone nodded their head in agreement.

People took turns asking about crushes and daring them to do random things. Kaminari got dared to over use his quirk and try to make a sandwich; it didn't turn out very well. Shouji was dared to take off his mask, he didn't want to and no one pushed him on it. Satou was dared to bake a cake, and Uraraka was dared to eat it as fast as she could.

Eventually Tus asked "Bakugou, truth or dare? Ribbit."

"Truth."                    

"Tell us a secret about yourself that none of us know," Tus asked to much agreement.

"I used to take gymnastics, that why I'm so flexible. Oi, shitty nerd, truth or dare?" Bakugou stated, then moved on as quickly as possible.

This was the first person to ask Deku something, they didn't know how to approach what they found out about him. "Dare."

"Tell them, tell them everything." Bakugou demanded.

"Fucking, fine," Deku completely gives up trying to hide who he is. "I'm not your fuckin, cute ass little cinnamon roll."

"What?" is all everyone could say.

"Are you happy now bomb bomb bitch?" Deku wanted this to end as quickly as possible.

"I said everything, where you go at night. What you do for work. What 'crowd' you run with. EVERYTHING!" Bakugou hissed.

"Alright alright, calm your tits. At night, I go to work. I'm a DJ. One of the reasons I never want to go raves with you is because I'm working, at the rave. I put on this persona because I don't want everyone to think about what I'm doing. I don't what who I am at work to be a remote possibility of who I am, I don't like it when people come up to me as fans from that," Deku started to explain.

When no one responds he continues. "I sneak out at night to go to work, and when I started I used to get drunk, but by now I have a high enough tolerance that it doesn't bother me as much."

"I found out the year before UA. I tried to tell people at school but they didn't believe me. Since then he has made my life a living hell with who he is," Bakugou says.

"Wait. So you DJ, that's why you never go with us to parties?" Shoto seemed like this was really messing with him.

"Yeah."

"But, we only go to the parties with tremor. I don't see why you couldn't come," Shoto continues, everyone else had already put it together about who Deku was but he was apparently having a hard time.

"Do you guys understand?" Deku askes pointing to everyone else. They nod, but Shoto shakes his head no. "Ok."

"What am I missing," he knows what the others are thinking but that can't be possible, it just can't be.

"Maybe this will help" Deku says as he stands up and walks over to him.