Chapter 5

Ash stared at his naked body in the mirror with a sigh there was no way that Gary would feel the same way. He made his way into the shower to stand under the lukewarm spray, trying to sort out all of the shit he was feeling towards Gary. The longer he stayed in the shower the more confused he felt with the whole situation.

He didn't want to dwell on the future and thought that it if he just made it through the rest of the week that everything would just work out for the best. Either Gary left or Gary stayed because he felt the same. Feeling slightly better Ash turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist.

Gary was lounging on his bed when Ash came in only wearing a towel, he took this time to shamelessly stare at Ash's body. The pokemon master felt Gary's stare but decided to do nothing about it as he walked over to his backpack to pull out fresh clothes.

It was still early in the morning so he wanted to take a walk outside maybe with Misty or something, considering Gary was still completely ass naked.

Once dressed in a simple pair of blue jeans and a black shirt he used the phone to give Misty a call, right where Gary could hear him.

"Yeah, why don't we go for a walk and maybe ice cream? Yes. Okay, yeah, I know. Bye, see you soon."

Gary sat up on the bed and glared at Ash. "You just asked that cow on a date, Ash." Ash feigned innocence and tilted his head in Gary's direction. "It's just a friendly gathering. Jealous?"

Gary was fucking stunned into silence at Ash's bold behavior but quickly recovered enough to put the attack on him.

"Did you suddenly turn straight?" No matter what he felt for Gary this shit needed to happen- he needed to establish what was going on between them.

"I don't think it's your business." Fuck, he was nervous and he had to leave now or he was going to do something he would regret. Ash slipped his shoes on and gave Gary one last glance before leaving the house and started walking towards his designated meeting spot with Misty.

She was dressed up in her usual clothes when she met up with him, she smiled at him and brought him into a hug. "I thought you weren't going to talk to me after what I did the other night. I'm really sorry, Ash." Ash hugged her back before pulling away, thinking on whether or not he should confide in Misty about Gary.

"I'm fucking Gary." There was no going back now, and he knew that as soon as she turned to face him with wide eyes.

"You're what?!" She screeched it loudly, and before people started to wonder what they were talking about he walked her to a secluded part of the park.

"Yeah, I have something weird going on with him. I actually need your help, Misty." He spoke softly, laying a hand on her shoulder. It was a lot to take in, he knew that.

Misty stared at him for a long time, trying to recover from the shocking news as well as her shattered heart. "Please, please tell me this is a joke." She said, pathetically.

"I'm sorry, Misty. I need your help though, yeah?" If she couldn't have Ash at least helping him could give him some happiness. "Yeah, I'll help you, Ash. Whatever you need."

So, he told her everything that's happened starting from the first day in hopes that she would be able to offer him any advice. She listened to every single detail silently not even interrupting him once, she could help him with this.

"I think you need to stop the sex, until you can figure out that's what he really wants from you. If it's just sex, he can get that anywhere."

Ash sighed loudly, stop the sex? That would be so hard to explain to Gary considering he tends to jump him whenever he feels like it.

"The more you have sex, the more you're going to be confused. So stop the sex, stop the feelings. That way if he leaves you at the end of the week you don't sulk around." It made enough sense for Ash to realize that he was in a fucked up situation.

"Ash, can you do this?" Misty was no longer helping him as much as she was fucking aggravating him- yeah, he fucking got it. Gary was and always will still be an asshole that held his potentially hurt feelings in the palm of his hand.

"Misty, I said I could. Fuck, let's just drop it." Ash stood up from the bench and turned back towards his friend. "Let's go get ice cream, okay?" It was good to hang out with Misty, it reminded him of all the good times of the past.

They finished their ice cream and parted ways with hugs and with Ash promising that he was going to stick to the no sex plan. He walked into professor Oak's house and the first thing he saw was Gary fully dressed on the couch.

"You've been gone for hours, Ash." To say he was pissed was an understatement. "Yeah? I had a lot of fun with Misty." Gary hopped up from the couch and shoved Ash into the wall, violently.

"Did you fuck her?" Ash bit his lip. Gary was extremely hot like this, too hot. "If I did, you don't need to know about it."

"I need to know, Ash." Ash's annoyance suddenly came back full force. "We're not even fucking dating, Gary. You don't need to know, okay? Let me go."

Gary's grip on him loosened and he dropped his hands. "Ash-" Ash pushed him away. "Maybe when you're not an asshole, I'll consider talking to you."

Ash walked back into the other room, determined to get all of his shit and leave the house. Fuck professor Oak's wishes. As he was leaving the house Gary grabbed his arm and spun him around and kissed him sweetly.

"Ash, are you mad that I haven't asked you out yet?" he asked softly, half a smirk on his face. Still cocky as ever.

Ash stared at him for the longest before letting out a soft sigh. "Eat a dick, Gary." Gary pulled him back inside determined to make Ash stay with him forever.