Chapter 4

Ash woke up, a sweaty mess all cuddled up to Gary like a lover would be. He snuck off to the shower and brought all the soap and stuff on the floor so he could sit down, with the hot water raining down on him. Ash was thinking about his relationship with Gary if you could even call it that considering all they do is fuck.

The water ran from hot to warm and eventually cold while he sat there. Not coming to any decision about Gary, and it would just be to awkward to confront him about feelings. Gary wasn't the kind of person to openly discuss anything, even Ash who was dense as ever could see that. He eventually got out of the shower and slowly dressed.

Gary eventually got up and sought to find his little fuck buddy, yep that's what they were. In a week he'd leave no strings attached to Pallet town and he would continue to be a kick ass researcher. That was the plan and he didn't plan on straying from his path, you know what they say about that.

When he found Ash the boy was watching a comedy special on the couch with a goofy grin and fits of giggles escaping his lips, the gesture almost made Gary squeal that he caught it. Puzzled by his sudden thoughts he walked over to Ash and kissed the boy, he even tried to keep it PG with a small after sex kiss. Ash blushed and turned his attention to Gary, turning the TV off.

"Hey~ did you want to do something? It's only six.. We can have dinner with Brock or something." Gary shrugged. "Yeah, sure, whatever." Ash didn't think about it much while he walked over to the phone trying to make plans. "Brock said he'd rather come here for dinner, so... can you help me prepare something?" Gary agreed and walked into the kitchen pulling out ingredients. They made stir fry just in time for Brock to get there, who was excited about the meal.

After dinner they all awkwardly hung out on the couch, Gary didn't really take part in any of the conversation because he was too busy thinking about Ash and that ass of his. Which if you ever asked Gary was amazing inside and out, so round.. And soft.

Brock stayed till about 8 with promises to hang out some other time before Gary had to leave, which brought Ash back to his serious thoughts from earlier. He wouldn't be able to continue.. What ever he was doing with Gary if feelings couldn't come from it. It might be better to just forget about it and do what the Oak wants until he left but he didn't know if he had it in him.

Gary practically laughed at Ash's serious facial expression. "What ever you're worrying about, don't I'm sure it will be fine." This was awkward for Gary, this consoling thing. Sure he's telling Ash whatever he has to so those legs are spread eagle sometime soon. Call him selfish but that's just the way he preferred Ash, all spread open. . . Simply begging for his dick.

Ash smiled sweetly forgetting his troubling thoughts. "Yeah~ you're right! Lets watch a movie okay?" Gary smiled back in return and let the boy pick out a movie for them to watch. They usually only cuddle after sex but Gary was being a little more gentle to Ash at the moment, thinking how it might affect him if he leaves.

Once the movie was done they retired to the bedroom to sleep normally for one night. In the morning Gary was on the hunt again, for a different reason this time. Horny as fuck with sexy Ash Ketchum in the house something was bound to happen. He found him in the kitchen putting together a delicious looking ice cream sundae, including whip cream and cherries. Since Ash had his back to him, he snuck in and licked the shell of his ear.

"Sundae for breakfast? Tsk tsk." Ash almost dropped his spoon in surprise. "G-Gary! What are you doing here?" The Oak grinned at the boy sliding the sundae down the counter as he pressed Ash into it. "I want you." Ash didn't think he could ever get tired of hearing Gary say such things to him. "Gary, when the professor comes home... I doubt he'd ever want to know all the things we've soiled in his house. The kitchen though?"

"Yes, I'm hungry. Be my breakfast." A delicate blush found it's way onto Ash's cheeks as he had no choice to deny Gary. Who cares what damage could happen to his feelings in the near future. . . He was going to live in the now, where Gary was. That's all that really mattered anyways, nothing serious.

Ash wrapped his arms around Gary, placing their foreheads together staring into his eyes before letting his fall closed, he knew Gary was about to lean forwards in victory. First it was gentle touching until Gary slipped his tongue in without permission, not that anyone cared.

Their kiss was rough, sexy and fast and it spurred them on even more. Ash was placed on the kitchen table while Gary made his way towards the sundae. "mm my favorite flavors too." Gary stripped Ash of all clothing and took the spoon and rubbed ice cream all over Ash's chest, making him cry out from the cold and shiver from the warm tongue lapping it up.

Gary was determined to make the boy get to his breaking point, begging and whining for the dick. A secret pleasure he'd always think about, how innocent Ash could be while having sex. He put a generous amount of ice cream all over the boys navel, nipping at the skin as he went lower, and lower simply teasing Ash.

The pokemon master cried out in frustration, "G-Gary!" The Oak smirked and left the area, kissing the boys lips instead. Dipping his fingers in the bowl he got them all nice and creamy, ready for Ash's entrance. He inserted one finger with the second one following not to short after. After the third one joined the party he slid them out. Party hard. He ditched the bowl, letting the plastic clatter against the floor as he slid Ash's legs over his shoulder, biting his lips as he gently pushed in.

The pace was starting to quicken up as Gary got annoyed with the slow pace they were going before, Ash didn't seem to mind the changes in speed or gentleness. These moments were a thrill to him, seeing Gary in such a raw and natural form.

Rough, fast thrusts were directed towards the boys prostate in precise moments, Gary's endurance was admirable. They kept it going for some time before Gary moved his hand to clutch Ash's cock shamelessly, as he jerked him to completion. Making himself spill deep within the boy. Ash was beet red panting on the table, looking directly into Gary's eyes.

Ash slowly reached his hand out to entwine their fingers for just a moment before getting up from the table, with Gary's assistance. "I should clean this up.." Gary chuckled. "Such the housewife, get some clothes on or I may be tempted to do it again, outside for the neighbors to see." Ash wrinkled his nose and kissed Gary's cheek before leaving the room.

In the bathroom he stared at his naked body in the mirror with a sigh, he was falling in love with Gary.

It was sure to end in heartbreak.