Chapter 3

After the phone call with Misty and Brock, they decided what Pokemon to bring with them. Gary chose his Umbreon and Ash of course brought Pikachu, after a few distractions on the way out the door they headed to the park. Gary had decided that he was going to ignore Ash's friends they were unworthy wastes who didn't deserve his awesome conversation. Ash had different plans though, "Hey, Gary I know they're going to talk you so be nice."

Gary rolled his eyes, "Yeah, play nice I got it." The Oak had no plans on interacting with them if they didn't talk to him first.

When they reached the park Misty ran up to Ash and threw her-self in his arms, and Brock slowly walked up to them. He didn't talk to Ash because he was already deep in a nostalgic conversation with Misty.

"Hello, Gary." Brock said with a little hesitance in his voice, unsure whether to talk to him or not. "Hi." Gary and Brock slowly started talk to each other just to pass time while the other two talked.

Misty had her whore hands all over Ash as she giggled and talked to him, giving him hugs and putting her hands all over his shoulder. The whole thing annoyed Gary to no end she needed to keep her filthy whore hands to her-self no she wasn't really a slut, but she needed to back the fuck up.

No they weren't dating but still he's fucked that boy twice and now this female is all over him, get with it he likes the dick, not just the dick but Gary Oaks dick. Gary glared at the female while making awkward conversation with Brock.

They all sat down by a tree which Gary put his back against and watched the trio have their reunion. "Hey, Gary, how are you?" This was Misty and when he turned he saw the orange haired female, who made sure she sat next to Ash. Gosh it was obvious she wanted him, even Brock could see it.

"I'm fine, thanks." He said dryly, not looking for anymore conversation. "How long are you in pallet town?" Did she feel the need to talk that much? "I'm not sure, probably a week or so." The girl nodded slowly and then turned away to face her friends.

Umbreon went to cuddle on Gary's lap resting there while Ash's Pikachu was running around excitedly. They were at the park for an hour or two before Misty decided to ask, "Hey guys do you wanna go get some lunch? I'm starved!" Ash agreed immediately which pretty meant no argument from the other two.

They went to a random restaurant and started eating, Gary and Ash sat across from each other and once their eyes met, Ash's cheeks flushed slightly and he turned away. This was humorous to Gary so he purposely rubbed his leg against Ash's. The waitress came at that exact moment and stared at Gary with a smile, "Hey, Sugar what can I get you?" The Oak ordered his food without breaking eye contact with her.

She giggled and the less than enthusiastically asked everyone else their order, Misty noticed this and made a comment when she walked away "That was uncalled for! She practically was all over you Gary!" Gary grinned, "I know, I'm the best fuck for a mile around."

Misty glared at him, "That's disgusting, we're at lunch." Gary cut her a look, "Well, I would never fuck you so don't worry about it." She awkwardly turned away to look at Ash, as if to say 'why the fuck would you bring him?' The lady came back with lunch and gave Gary his food first. "Honey, if you need anything else you let me know okay?"

After lunch was done Misty complained the entire way back to the park, "Ash! How can you hang out with him he's practically all over every living thing with a pulse, you need to pick quality friends. I can't have him show up to our wedding." Ash blushed, "Wedding!"

Misty was equally red in the face but she stayed firm. "What if one day we got married? I hope you know I don't support this new found friendship you've started with him." Gary turned around "Misty, shut the fuck up all you've done all day is complain and act like a total bitch. I don't like you either but I'm not acting like a dick about it."

Ash decided it was probably time to leave so he tapped Gary on the shoulder, "Let's go back okay?" Misty snarled. "You're choosing him over us? I thought this day was to spend with us." Brock grabbed her arm, "You guys go ahead, Misty needs to take a breather anyways. Hope to see you again soon Gary!"

The walk back was more than awkward. "I didn't expect her to be like that, sorry." Ash really did sound sorry but Gary wasn't mad. "I'm sure you can make it up to me when we get inside Ashy-boy." The pokemon master gave Gary a sideways glance, "Okay..." Gary was plotting on him hardcore the entire walk home, where to take Ash...on the wall or on the floor?

Once the front door was closed Gary pulled Ash forwards by his belt loops into a kiss. The Oak pressed him against the wall and traced his lips with his tongue, begging for entrance to that warm mouth.

Ash gave it to him instantly and wrapped his arms around his neck pulling him closer. They kissed for what felt like hours until they parted for air. Foreheads rested against one another while they caught their breath. "I'm going to fuck you right on this door, Ashy-boy." Ash shivered and buried his face in Gary's shirt.

Gary lifted the boy up by his waist and he automatically locked his legs around Gary so he wouldn't fall down. Lips pressed against one anothers once again, tongues automatically meeting in a fury of passion. They separated to remove shirts and re-adjust themselves, crotches grinding together. Ash let out a low moan but it was lost in their kiss, the Oak broke the kiss to give feather light kisses to Ash's neck while moving down to his chest.

The Pokemon master leaned his head against the wall and clutched Gary's shoulders, as his feet hit the ground Gary slid down to unbutton his pants while maintaining eye contact. His hands slid into his boxers to grab his half-hard length and stroke it to full hardness. Ash moaned loudly and moved one hand from his shoulder to clutch at the unruly hair.

Gary licked from base to tip before bringing it into his mouth, sucking him to semi-completion. Ash whined for him to finish, "Gary...." The Oak grunted and started stroking the boys length just to hear his moans when he came, which he did hard all over Gary's hand with a stream of moans. "I'm going to continue, Ashy-boy." The pokemon professor weakly nodded as he leaned against the wall for support, fearing his knees were going to give out from his post orgasmic high.

Gary started taking off the rest of his clothes while staring intently at Ash pant and catch his breath. Once he was fully naked he stood up and clutched Ash's thighs, moving himself to the boys entrance. "I'm just gonna go in...okay?" Ash nodded slightly, chest heaving when Gary slid himself into the tight passage.

He attempted to stay still by biting Ash's neck leaving a nice reddish purple mark there for him to see later on. Not a moment after the bite was finished that he croaked out, "Move!" Gary didn't need to hear anything else as he pulled back to the head and thrusted back in roughly. He was going to fuck the shit out of Ash until he had to go back to the lab.

Ash's legs were crossed behind Gary, nails were digging into the Oaks skin on his shoulders while he had his head back against the wall with flushed cheeks letting small moans escape his mouth every time Gary hit his prostate. Ash's dick which was hard again was rubbing against Gary's stomach every time the boy thrusted in and out of the boy.

They went at it until the pokemon master felt himself about to bust, all over Gary's chest no doubt and the tightening and clamping around his dick practically made him cum on the spot. Sex twice in one day within a couple hours was an ego boost for Gary.

He carried Ash bridal style to the bed where he layed him down as gently as he could, while traveling to the bathroom to wipe the cum off his chest and to clean up Ash a bit. Once that was done he closed the blinds considering he was tired as fuck due to the fucking and it was mid-afternoon, which equals annoying amount of light.