Lurking Troubles

Two weeks had gone by and Zhou still having trouble setting in.He was thoroughly pampered within the hotel but he misses Jingyu's fussing over little detail for him.In the short time they were together,his whole being became accustomed to having Jingyu around,fluttering about him like a mother hen.Every little thing even just quirks or sigh won't go unnoticed by the older guy.And he is so convinced, he misses Jingyu terribly.

He scanned his surroundings,the magnificent view greets him.Early morning light baths the sky with glowing embers of the rising sun,light breeze nip at his hair and a faint aroma of baked goods float through the air.He became an early riser since he came here,easily because he got trouble sleeping.Missing someone who has warm body that could make him sleep like a baby.

Clutching his coffee to his mouth for a sip,his phone suddenly rung.....Jingyu on the other line...

"Hello!"

"Hey!"

"Good morning baby!"Did you sleep well last night?"

"Morning too babe!"It was alright,you?"How are you?"

"Just good baby,missing you like crazy!"

"Yeah same here!"Achingly missing you!"

"So today will be the start of your training?"Please be safe ok?"Don't tire yourself out!"And please,just let your bodyguards do their job,i want you away from trouble you hear?"

"Yes,the class will take atleast 6 hours or so,but i added two more for my music lessons.And on saturdays i will be at the fashion workshop."I have so much free time,and i already consulted with those instructors and they've given me slot so i can attend.!"It won't be a problem babe,so don't worry ok?"

"Why'd you have to do it?"Won't you be tired?"What if you get sick?"

"Hush babe,it's alright!"I just want to be occupied so i won't have time to be idle and start thinking about missing you,and it will only hurt us more.!"I want to be physically worn out by the time i came home so i'd be sleeping right away!"

"Ouch!"You'd be forgetting me huh?"If that's the case,how about i go there right now!"Lets see how do you want to be tired hmmn??"

"I"m not saying i wanna forget you!"I just want to make the most of my time here!"Oh!i know that,it wouldn't surprise me at all if you suddenly show your face here!"As much as i want to,you have a business to run,same as i have my training classes to attend to!"

"Yeah baby,we are tied with our responsibilities."I just want to know how you are?Just remember i love you,and missing you!"

"I know,don't worry about me!"I'm doing fine!"I love you,i miss you so so much!"Please take a rest yourself ah!"

"I almost forgot babe,how about you?are you getting enough sleep?"Try not to worry too much,you might end up taking sleeping pills again!"It's not good for your stomach babe!"

"Don't worry baby!"I can sleep better now,since i know you!"You cured me baby!"Sounds crazy right?"But that's the truth!"You are my medicine!!!Ha ha ha!"

"I didn't know that!"Really?"How?"

"Don't know baby!"But i already talked to my doctor about it,before i followed you to your home town!"He even advised me to get close to you so i'd be cured!"And turns out real good!"

"Babe,you're kidding right?"

"No baby,it's true!"Right after our first meeting,remember the time i sent you to your workplace after our time at the beachhouse?"I fell asleep right away,like a log in my flat!"And i was really happy that time!Since then it became a routine,i sleep alright at night thanks to you baby!"