The Gift

The authorities conducted deeper investigation regarding the accident that claimed Jingyu's parents.All kinds of media was aiming to be the first to get into the scoop,so they always hang around the police stations for the latests updates and bits of information.Because of it Jingyu and Zhou was not allowed to go out of their home,they just settle their business transactions thru online,and meetings and company updates were done via video conferences.Even the police updates were done also in the same manner.The force were worried for their safety,and because the process would take more time to be settled so they need to adapt to this kind of set up.

Only Han or Jackie and some private personnel can go about his building,for supplies and company errands.The staff was not allowed to leave so they occupied the lower floor as their sleeping quarters.

Zhou could only observed from the sidelines.He always watched Jingyu.He fully understand the situation the man was in,so he made sure to stay out his hair,so Jingyu could deal and focus on the case build up.He just know the man would be suffering from pain of remembering his parents death.And he knows the hurt those wounds will reopen since the trial was near.He himself bleed watching Jingyu read those reports about the past insident.He was just cured from his nightmares and now those memories will surely come back.And Zhou was glad Jingyu has him now.He promised to let Jingyu know he isn't alone this time,he has him for support and strength if he need any.

"Babe,i know you got many things to deal with but don't you ever forget you will always have me,ok??"Zhou hugged the older guy from behind.....

"I know that baby!"Don't worry i'm alright!"This just need to be done the right way,and i just want justice for my parents."I love you baby,thank you for being here with me....."I feel a lot stronger with you beside me,and i think there's nothing i can't do as long as i'm with you....."

"Huh,got time to be cheesy ahh?"he playfully bit Jingyu's neck that sent the older man to giggling...."

"Cheesy?"Nope,just happy i have you here!"I feel like everythings gonna be fine as long as we're together baby!"

"I know it's hard,reliving those painful memories,but babe just be strong!"Your Granda believed you can do it,and i do too!"

"Thank you!"Just bear with me a little while ok?"We just need to end
this,promise when all of these things done,my time will be spent with you."However,whenever or whatever you want baby!!!"

"Yes i know,so here, you eat your food!"Uncle Yang sent this for you to eat!"Zhou feed him and Jingyu gleefully accepted!"

"Aahm,Uncle Yang said he wants to talk to you!"I guess it's important,so might as well see the man after you've eaten ok?"

Jingyu just grinned and nod his head.He gratefully finished the food on the plate then got up to find Uncle Yang.

When he saw Uncle Yang,the old man handed him two thick sealed envelope.It was from his granda,saying it would aid with the ongoing investigations.He returned to his room and read thru its contents.

The documents were dated before his granda's death,and he learned the files on hand were notarized.The files were about the accident,the involvement of some personalities,and he was smacked with surprise when he read thru that people were even still in the company,others were even business partners.One particular name stood out.And what even more surprising is that the said man was related to Lady Bing.

He learned that they blackmailed his mother.They,Mr.Tong and Lady Bing were half siblings from their mother.They forced the late Mrs.Huang to give them the reign on one of the shopping mall under her management in return,Lady Bing will stop targetting,or seducing her husband.The late Mr.Huang..But that didn't stop there,even after they were given the hand on one shopping mall.Lady Bing never stopped going to his office until the married couple almost separated.Luckily his granda stepped in,but still the evil don't want to stop messing with them.The last try was the accident,they succeeded in killing both but the inheritance didn't land on Mark,but to Jingyu instead.