🐳Just Want My Baby Safe😻

Jingyu decided to stay a bit longer than planned,he wants to make sure Zhou is safe.After their long talk,Zhou had a change of heart.He decided to stay and finish the training,but promised to stay safe and always have his bodyguards with him.He just couldn't say no to his adorable boyfriend,well after being the recepient of such cuteness and simply being a lovable creature,he's just too weak to ever deny his requests.

He arranged to meet the local police,and he personally want to ensure the safety of his baby while here in the foreign land.

Dressed casually like a tourist,with a camera hanging on his neck,wearing wide rimmed clear glasses and a bonnet on his head.Together with his own bodyguards, he walked inside the police station.He was ushered inside the office of the chief,and they talked about his concerns.The sturdy officer plead for his ignorance on the matter and promised to solve the problem at hand.Then the chief called for the man who has knowledge on international laws,and then requests the presence of the interpol......

Satisfied with the meeting,Jingyu and the law enforcements planned on how to net the stalker.He could easily be deported but such crimes should be punished where he commited it so deportation will unlikely to happen.Putting the man behind bars would do it for him,and hope it will be sooner.....

Zhou still in bed when Jingyu returned.He already ordered their breakfast and he goes to their room to wake him up...

"Morning baby!"Wakey wakey!"

*Hmmn,morning babe!"Where did you go dressed like that?"

"Had to deal something but it's done already!"

"Ah ok!"

"Hey come get up!"Aww,are you sore baby?"

"What do you think huh?"After what you've done to me for many times i could ever count,you dare to shot me that question?"

"Oops,sorry my bad!"Hehehe....."It's your fault you know?"Who told you to be cute and cuddly last night huh?"I'm just a weak earthling,who couldn't resist your heavenly charms!"What would you have me do?"

"Hey,stop it already!"You're not even remorseful like that!"You sound like you're bragging babe!"

"I know,right?"Come on baby,let's have some breakfast!"

Jingyu waited while Zhou steps into the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth!He tightened his robes belt then goes to the table to eat.

As usual,Jingyu waited on his baby,serve him food while casually chatting.He purposely avoided the topic about that someone that's been fervently harassing Zhou.

They mutually desired to explore the city,to check on the famous landmarks,shops and restaurants.They tried different kinds of delicacies,exotic foods and local dishes.They've got to check museums,art shops and famous churches...The rest of the day passed by,and the trouble at hand was temporarily pushed out from their minds......

The next day,Jingyu goes with Zhou to attend his training.And he planned on observing the people around him.They had already checked the survillance cameras at the hotel,but they haven't had a tiniest idea who brought the box to the reception desk,so he thought to observe the vicinity where the trainings are held.

Jingyu and his bodyguards placed themselves within the building,and one particular person was in charge of getting into the security room where the monitors are located.They want to get into the copies of the footages since the start of the sessions.He's one expert in that field,so he stealthily broke into the room.He saw no one around,so he hurriedly search for it.He immediately copied everything and sent them to a remote server which is his own computer.After successfully downloaded every file,he uploaded the virus to hide his works,so even if they discovered that somebody has broken into the computer room,his tracks were hidden and the files won't be recovered.....