Changed

Jingyu arrived at the HJY building,a twin tower condominium where he lives.He occupies half part of the building while he rented the other to those who can afford them.He has separate private parking space that nobody can access to,even the head security of the building..There he parks all of his luxury limited edition vehicles,priced motorcycles that was designed for him and the vintage cars his family owned,his late father's collections!!!

He rides his private elevator to his room floor.He goes to the bathroom to shower and wash.He was still humming the song he shared with Weizhou on the car,he glanced at himself on the mirror and he was surprised to see himself wearing a smile!!!!!He really is smiling,and he somehow feel ticklish,something that never happened to him before!!!!

He called Jackie to hand him the documents he had ask the night at the party.Jingyu wanted to deal with that man first thing Monday morning....

"It's all done Sir!"I'll give them to you at the office."

"Thanks Jackie,"See you on Monday!"

While Jingyu was browsing his phone,he was dumbfounded when he realized he didn't get Weizhou's number!He tap his forehead with his palm.....

"How could i forget that important detail!"Oh my God!"What a waste,we were together for that long but we never get to exchanged phone numbers!!!!!

"Oh well,I guess i'll just visit that reataurant then!"

Jingyu carries his laptop on his bed,checking some business news bits and stock market.After a while he shifts to world's current events,then he puts it in the bedside table.He finds himself yawning,so he lie his head on the pillow and wait for sleep to take over.........

He stirred awake and checks the current time,he was amazed it's already 4am.And he slept through the night and no nightmares........He is astoundingly happy for the first time being asleep the whole night,and it feels really really good.This is something!

While having his morning exercises,he thinks back to the events from the past two days.What were those instances that happened and help him to sleep?
To think i didn't take sleeping pills last night.He wondered if having to spend time talking to a friend could help.If it was,then maybe Weizhou can help him.........

🐳😻🐳😻🐳😻🐳😻🐳😻🐳😻🐳😻

Two days passed by but Weizhou couldn't forget the time he spent with Jingyu.He finds himself grinning,then zoning out that had him earned a little telling to from the restaurant manager.

"Are you ok?"Zhou,you sick?"

"No Sir,I'm ok!"Sorry i'm just happy,my routines are coming perfect."I'm very excited for my dance finals,that's all."

The manager nodded and walk to his desk behind the counter...Weizhou help wash the dishes since it's almost closing time.When all of the dishes cleared and wiped dry,he gather his bag,said goodbyes to his workmates then left.He drops at the nearby convenience store to buy bread,milk and his favorite oreo cookies and spicy mixed nuts for his breakfast and snacks.
(Those r the writers fave foods,and chocolate cake if ever)

He walks to his dorm with a little bounce in his steps.He felt a little light in his disposition,he is somehow kinda happy!With that thought he chuckled to himself..,.

Monday morning at Yinhai building.The CEO calls for an emergency meeting and one particular business partner is singled out.Mr.Tong wasn't aware of his impending doom.He strode to the conference room wearing his haughty demeanor.....

Jackie handed the papers to Mr.Tong,then the man was startled,he scanned the documents over,then with a questioning stance he face Jingyu....

"What's this?"What the is the meaning of this?"What made you decide to dissolve the partnership just like that?"We have been in business together!"Even when your father's time......