Unusual Meeting

Jingyu goes out to the balcony of the place,he needs to clear his mind off the performer.Never has anyone made him catch his undivided attention.First when that guy was dancing,then when he was singing.Never in his life made him this out of breath,he seems to be smitten?.....
"What is happening"?"What is wrong with me?"
He tries to clear his mind,breathing deeply to relax and return to the party.

"Don't worry Sir,I know what you want me to do.I already have a plan I already ask the organizer if we could invite that cute performer to have a drink with you.....Jingyu heard two people talking from behind the door.He slowed his walk as he is waiting to capture the whole meaning of the said conversation.

They're talking about the performer,and he is sure they mean nothing good for he felt it in his gut there is something bad going to happen.

They are talking about the artist,and he is not going to let that happen as long as he can prevent it.He saw someone talk to Weizhou,they looked to the direction of that people having a conversation a little earlier.

Looks like the guy declined,bowed his head then smiled shyly and join his bandmates.

Jingyu observed and watched until he finally saw who was the man who want to get Weizhou.It was one of his business partner.He often heard things about this man being a Bisexual but he never entertain such things,or he never thought it would bother with their business dealings.

Now that he saw it happen before his eyes and to think he wants to do something horrible to the person who dearly touched him tonight,he vows to get back at the man himself.....

Jingyu ordered Han to make sure Weizhou and his band is alright,make sure they've eaten and enjoying themselves,while he was talking to his lawyer Jackie to dessolve the partnership he had with that maniac.He would gladly address him tomorrow for what he want to do with Weizhou.Jackie nodded and proceeded to do as told.

"Hi guys,the Boss asks if you are enjoying yourselves?"Have you eaten?"Come on,don't be shy!"It's a party,so you should endulge yourselves."The guys just nodded and smiled.

"I'll be leaving guys",Weizhou said to his band."I'm a bit tired and you know it already I don't really love crowd.I might as well go home to rest,he motioned to them.You guys can stay here and party,so I'll go ahead.....

Weizhou decided to leave the party because he was afraid of the man who wants to meet him personally.In his stay at the Uni,such incident always happen and it leaves him afraid for his safety.He tries to be unsocial just so he could be left to himself,and away from lurking troubles.....

Jingyu heard that the performer is leaving so he waits outside the doorway so he could offer him a ride home.He wants to befriend this lovable creature that has him worried a while ago.

Weizhou is at the doorway,he realize that the aloof man that he noticed at the party is right in his face,shyly watching him stride to the door.
He was somewhat bothered by the look of this CEO earlier because he looks like he is lost.He noticed how Jingyu reacted to him while dancing and while he was singing.He maybe stood from the corner but he feel the intensity of his gaze at him.He was utterly moved.

"Hi,your leaving early?Don't you like the party?" I want to give you a ride home if its ok with you?"

Weizhou is dumbfounded,he never expected the CEO would go out of his mighty way just to approach him,and giving him a ride at that!!!!!What just happened????

"If it's not a bother with your precious time I'm ok with that,thank you!!!replied Weizhou.....

The ride was a little uncomfortable at first,no one has the nerve to break the hanging silence that's between them.Then Jingyu stop at the roadside to face the man beside him in the car.Nervousness is clearly visible in his face,his got sweat on his forehead and he is making deep breaths to calm his shaking voice.