Trending

The marriage proposal overshadowed the buzz of the hospital opening.Everyone was feeling so blessed having known about the story how the hospital project came to be.They were all touched knowing it was because of somebody's undying love and devotion and all the villagers were included when the rain of blessings showered.The people even from nearby towns and villages were extremely happy they could get treatment with the help of the charity institutions that will help govern and manage the hospital.

Papa Xu hugged both Jingyu and Zhou,tears overflowing freely from their cheeks.He couldn't for the life of him,ever think how lucky can they be, being associated with this humble and perfect man.How much more to be called and treated like family,he can't dare to dream about.He can only hug the guy tightly,closely just to extend how touched and how gloriously elated he felt given such gift that will save lives.No words were ever formed in his quivering lips only dripping happy tears.

After calming themselves for a while,Zhou turned his face to Jingyu.He traced the handsome face lovingly,tiptoed to kiss the older guy on his forehead and said.....
"Babe,i can never thank you enough for what you have gifted me,us.!"I know,this is your way of showing me and my family how much you really care!"I don't know if i deserve you but from the bottom of our hearts,from this humble place you fell in love with,i wanna say thank you babe,i love you so much!"I can only promise to love you,be with you,be your strength and support.!'You won't be alone anymore,you have me,you have us our little family!"And the whole village would love to adopt you and love you!"Thank you so much....."

"Baby,it is me who wanna say thank you,for the longest time i was alone,then suddenly you came and brought me nothing but happiness.!"I know i got everything money could buy,but you,you give me what i need most.Family!"When i get to know you,you made me feel like home,and that's what keeps me going!"Now,i can't wait for us to get married and be mine forever."Thank you for accepting me,loving me and promise,i will love you until forever baby!"....

The crowd were cheering,clapping and waving at the loving pair infront.The personnel from the hospital,doctors,nurses and staffs were there wishing them happiness.Han and Jackie with their bodyguards neared them and embrace them with tears in their eyes,exchanging handshakes.They were just too happy for the newly engaged couple.

Jingyu tap Han on his back,signaling the official opening of the hospital.They invited priest to bless the building, each room,every machine and equipment and every corner of the hospital.The building has its own botanical garden,next to the space for flowering plants.It also has a spacious prayer room,and a huge canteen on the first floor.

When the priest was done,it was time for lunch.The food were shared with everybody,and after an hour the people started to leave for their homes.Jingyu and his assistants together with the administrator of the hospital gathered in the boardroom for a quick meeting.Zhou just stayed with his grandparents waiting for Jingyu to finish.Several minutes later the meeting is done and they decided to return to their home.

Zhou led the old couple to their bedroom to rest for the afternoon.They were overwhelmed with so much happy emotions during the proposal earlier.Papa Xu wait for his son to return from the grandparents room.

"Son come here,i have something to say," called Papa Xu.....

"Pa what is it?"
"I just wanna say congratulations,i'm happy for the both of you!"I can rest from worrying about your future my son,now i am sure you're in capable hands!"My heart is at peace seeing you so happy!"

"Thank you Pa,i am so overwhelmed with all these things that are happening,but i am very happy!"I never thought something like this would ever happen to me,"It just so unbelievable,especially about the hospital!"Nothing could ever compare with the generosity and compassion that Jingyu is showing us,to the whole village!"He is such a unselfish and loving man,and i am so blessed to be with him!"Thank you for everything Pa,for accepting us.......