Closer

"Wow,your place is so amazing!"Not just that,it's outrageously extravagant!"Weizhou exclaimed at Jingyu.

He just shrug then let Weizhou into his flat.He called his butler to inform the kitchen to make something for them for dinner.

"Have a seat,Zhou!"Please make yourself comfortable ok?"I seldom brought guest in here,but I have my staff downstairs who will provide us anything!"

Weizhou just nodded his head,then he sat down by the sofa and pretended to be interested flipping pages to some latest fashion magazine from the nearby table....

Coming from an average family background,he just couldn't get how they even got to be this close.He rather thought maybe Jingyu was just amused at him,or Jingyu feel the need to befriend him out of pity.

"But i think he is sincere in treating me like a real friend!"This is already the second time he opened his doors for me,he even sacked his office time just to be with me and support me....Weizhou can't help but to shake his head and focus his attention in checking his surroundings.

The interior of the room was a lot more different than the glass mansion.Here it's more designed appropriately,considering Jingyu's status and age.It's consist of warm sky blue,with some gray things on the side then graced with arrays of colors.It looks like something from a coloring book,and a big black couch at the center.From the big glass windows adorned with blue-colored curtains to the plush carpet on the floor.He could feel himself cringed at the thought,they're totally worlds apart.Totally different status wise.Uncomparable.... He thought to himself,sighing heavily.....

Later,a knock on the door disrupted his musings.He looked for Jingyu but the man was nowhere in sight.So he got up and answered the door.

It was the man from the kitchen,pushing a trolley.Followed by two uniformed men carrying flowers,then the other one with basket of assorted pastries and breads.They prepared and set the table,arranged the the flowers and was nestled at the center.One lighted some candles.Then the man with the trolley unwrapped what he has brought,uncork the wine just in time when Jingyu finally appeared.

"Sorry Zhou,i got called up for something!"But it was taken cared of,sorry for disappearing just like that says Jingyu while grinning.....

Weizhou just smiled at him.Jingyu thank the stewards who brought them foods and they too got out of the room...

"So,let's eat!"This looks good enough since i'm starving!"How about you Zhou?"

"Yeah,I think it's gonna taste amazing!"I'm hungry as a bear,so i don't care what it is, I'm down...

Jingyu serve Weizhou wine and then said.....Zhou congratulations again!!!They then clinked their glasses and proceeded to eat.

They occassionally chat while eating,and gently sipping wine in between.Jingyu couldn't stop his eyes from staring Weizhou's mouth while talking.It looked like some ripe strawberry,,,,his nape tingled at the thought.

"I really have a big situation here"I am having a stranged feelings this days especially when faced with Weizhou."Why am forgetting he's also a guy!"Does it mean I am gay????"I'm gonna freak out now,but why is my heart at ease?"I don't feel disgusted!!"I believe he can help me,since i get to know him,I can sleep real good at night.My nightmares gone after meeting Zhou.So i am sure he is my medicine.......

Weizhou observed that Jingyu is lost in his thoughts,so he jokingly snatched the fork in Jingyu's hands and said.....

"Hi,is something wrong?"You zoned out on me!"Are you sure your not busy tonight?"Maybe you have something planned but i ruined it by coming here!!!"Weizhou entended it to be a joke but Jingyu interpreted it otherwise....