Chapter 8

Bakugo's POV
The next day when I woke up, Deku was sitting at his desk, writing. He looked stressed. "Oi, you good?" I ask, clearly concerned. "Huh? Oh, uh, y-yeah. I'm fine." He was clearly not fine. I sigh, slowly getting up. "Deku, you're not fine. What's wrong?" I say, walking over to him. I grab the chair I was tied up to yesterday and pull it over, sitting on it. "I'm just stressed Kacchan. I have ten minutes to get ready for the dorms, that and we have to move into today. I'm still deciding on keeping you here or letting you free." He tells me. He really did seem stressed. I was about to say something but before I could Deku gets called. He sighs. "I'll be back. Don't go anywhere and please stay out of trouble. I nod and he leaves the room. I notice he left his notebook here. He did close it but it was there. He wouldn't mind if I read it, right? Nah, he wouldn't mind. I pick it up and open it. Huh. It was a bunch of plans. Then I saw one that had yesterday's date on it. Oh no. The villains are planning an attack on U.A! I gotta stop them. But how? "Kacchan, why do you have my notebook?" I hear Deku ask from the doorway. "Uh.....I-" "Give it to me. Right. Now." He demands. He storms over and takes it from me. Then he saw the page I was on. An evil grin spreads across his face. "Ah, you saw the plan. Heh. Well, I don't have to hide it from you anymore." He says. I'm scared. "I think you should come with me." He tells me, grabbing my arm. He makes me stand up and leads me to the bar. "What is he doing with you?" Shigaraki asked Deku. "Well, since he's a snoop, he figured out the plan. As a punishment, I am making him help us." Deku explains. No. This isn't happening. I don't wanna help attack U.A. As much as I hate to admit it, I have friends there. They are still talking but I can't make out what there saying. Deku laughs. I can't believe this. "Why don't we inject him with that one serum? That way we don't have to worry about it." I hear the psycho blonde say. A serum? Oh heck no. "Hmm, actually, yeah Toga. I like that idea." Deku says. Frick you Deku. Why would you agree to that? After a while, I'm led to a room. The room looked old and empty. Then again, it was. There was nothing here but a table with leather straps. Deku pulls me over to it. "Lay down on the table, Kacchan. It won't hurt. If it did I would let them do this." He tries to reassure me but it didn't work. I slowly get on the table and lay down.

Deku's POV
Poor Kacchan. He looked scared. Haha, payback. I grab his shoulders, laying him down on the table. "Can I do it?" Toga asks. "Nope. I'm doing it." I tell her. "Aww. But it was my idea." She argues. "And I've known him the longest. And I've done this before. You haven't." I told her. I grin, knowing I won. She pouts. "Will both of you shut up?" Dabi asks, clearly annoyed. "Fine." I give in. I look over at Kacchan. He was looking at me for help. He doesn't want this. Hmm....but will he do this without the serum. Shiggy enters the room, holding up a needle. "Got it." He says. The needle had a dark purple liquid. "Kacchan.....will you help us attack U.A without the serum?" I ask him. "W-why would I-I?" He answers. "Then we'll just have to put the serum in your system. Do you know what it will do to you?" I ask him. "No?" He replies. I grin. "You will become a villain. Well, for ten hours anyways." I explain. His eyes widen.

Shigaraki's POV
What the heck is Izu doing? He's telling what the serum does, and asking if Bakugo would do it without the serum. I'm so confused. This wasn't part of the plan. Izu.....you better know what you're doing.

Hey guys! Sorry, I know it's short but I ran out of ideas. I was wondering, will y'all check out by other story? It's called 'Don't Leave'. Cheesy, I know. 😑😐 It's a ShigaDabi story. Plus, it has my AU. It's basically a backstory for this one. Sorry for not updating yesterday. I got grounded from my phone. 😭 But I'm back! Welp, peace out y'all. Have a great day or night and see ya in the next chapter. ✌️✌️