Chapter 3

Deku's POV
School just finished and I was on my way to the league's base. I was still confused as to why Kacchan was being nice to me earlier. He also looked sad. Eh, why should I care? Has he ever cared for me?

No....

I reach the base. I go to open the door but much to my surprise it opens for me. Toga comes out. She looks scared. I watch confused as she slowly shuts the door. "Toga? You good?" I ask her. "Shhh, and no I'm not." She answers. "Well what's wrong then?" I ask, raising a brow. "Well, Dabi and Shiggy are fighting. It's pretty bad. I think- I think that Dabi is gonna be kicked out of the league." I feel my eyes widen. They never fight. This must be a pretty bad fight. "Why are they fighting?" I ask, still shocked. "I-I don't know." She answers, honestly. We both put our ears to the door to eavesdrop.
(A/N: bold is Dabi ; Italic is Shiggy)

"I don't want to fight, Shigaraki."

"Then why are you?! You started this, butthole!"

"I don't see how though. All I said was you shouldn't act so childish."

"I don't act childish! And that is exactly what started it!"

"How bro?! How?!"

"That's all my stupid father said! Every fricking day! So yes, YOU started it!"

"..."

~~~~~

We pull away from the door at that moment. Toga was crying. I don't blame her. Shigaraki was her best friend and to see him upset it made her upset. I pulled her into a hug and allowed her cry on my shoulder. I did my best to comfort her but I knew we had to go inside soon. Otherwise the heroes might see us and we'd be dead meat.

Shigaraki's POV
I was probably just overreacting but when Dabi called me childish for yelling at someone for a mistake, all I could hear was my father's voice in my head. I mean, my father died years ago, thanks to me, but I still felt hurt. I probably shouldn't be yelling at my dang lover but I can't control my anger sometimes. "Dabi, I'm so-" I start, only to get interrupted by the door opening. We both look over to see Izu and Toga coming in. Toga's eyes were red from crying. Izu looked at us. "Look at what y'all's fighting done to Toga." He said, motioning to the depressed looking Toga. "Toga..." I say. Izu takes Toga and leaves the room. Now I feel even worse.

Hey guys! Most likely not what you expected but.....eh I tried on the fight. I really couldn't think of something for them to fight over so that popped in my mind. Hope ya liked this chapter! Peace out y'all and I'll see ya in the next chapter!!! ✌️✌️