Chapter 5

Deku's POV
The next day I get dressed and head to U.A. I was super tired but that's my fault for not sleeping at all last night. I reach the school and head to class. I got here early so I was the first one there. I sit in my seat and wait. About fifteen minutes later, the rest of the class showed up. I watch as Kacchan sits in his desk, right in front of mine. He turns around and looks at me. "Hey, nerd. Why do you look like crap?" He asked me. Well that's a nice way to put it. "Didn't sleep good last night Kacchan. I'm fine though." I tell him. He rolls his eyes and turns back around. Aizawa comes in and starts class.
***Timeskip, lunchtime***

Bakugo's POV
Deku looked like crap. I ask him about it but he says it's nothing. I don't believe him, but I don't want to get in to it. I told myself I was gonna be nicer. I'm not being as nice as I was yesterday because I'm grumpy. I blame the old hag for that. Aizawa came in and started class. At lunchtime, Deku walked off. He probably just went to the bathroom. Then I remembered that the bathroom was the opposite direction that he went. I decided to ignore it. I make my way to the lunchroom. A while later, Deku comes into the lunchroom and sits down away from everyone else. I just eat my lunch.

***Timeskip, after school (sorry for all the timeskips)***

Deku's POV
I was walking home from school. In class, Aizawa said that we will be having dorms, starting tomorrow. I knew Shiggy wouldn't like this because he won't get his daily updates. He will just have to deal with it. I let out a sigh. Suddenly I get the feeling that I'm being watched. I stop walking. I slowly look around and then I see.....Kacchan? What's he doing here? Oh no! I'm like a minute away from the base! Oh no no no. This is NOT good. He sees me looking at him and walks over to me. "Deku, where are you going?" He asks me. "I-I was o-on my w-way home." I stutter. He raises a brow. "Since when do you live this way?" He asks me. "W-why does i-it matter?" I ask him. "Just wondering. Well?" He replies. "For a while now." I tell him. Why won't he just leave me alone. Suddenly, I see Dabi on his way to the base. He was covered in ashes and blood. He must be getting back from a killing spree. Crap. I will just have to knock Kacchan out and take him with me. He must've saw me looking past him, because he turned around. I use that as my chance. I hit him in the head, knocking him out. He collapses. Dabi walks over to me. "What the heck?" He says, looking at the unconscious Kacchan. "Uhhh, he followed me so I knocked him out. Now help me get him to the base." I demand. He rolls his eyes but helps me.

I told him to help me get Kacchan to my room. Dabi did, and I tied him to a chair. Dabi left my room, and I put a cloth in Kacchan's mouth. I knew he would start screaming when he woke up.

Dabi's POV
Izuku ordered me to help him get an unconscious body to his room. I wondered if Shigaraki would be mad. Nah. I head to the room that me and Shigaraki share. He was napping on the bed. He looked peaceful. That's the only time I ever see him peaceful, when he sleeps. I walk over and kiss him on the top of his head. He stays asleep so I leave the room. I make my way to the bar and turn on the TV, plopping down on the couch. After a while of watching the news, the door opens and Toga walks in. She was mad at me for yesterday. When she saw me, her expression hardened. "Hello, Dabi." She said, pouring hatred in my name as she said it. "Toga, I told you I was sorry. Plus, we made up." I tell her. "So? You hurt him! I warned you when y'all first started dating. Don't think I forgot. I'll get you Dabi." She said, glaring at me with hate. She disappears down the hall. A minute later, I hear her bedroom door slam shut. I let out a defeated sigh.

Bakugo's POV
All I could see was black. I knew I was unconscious. I manage to wake myself up. When I do I see.....Deku? Did he knock me out? He looks over at me, and an evil grin appears on his face. "Hello, Kacchan~ I see you finally woke up." He chants. He has never been so scary. I gulp.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I might post another chapter today but idk. Well I hope you liked it! Peace out y'all!! See ya in the next chapter. ✌️✌️