Chapter 6

(A/N: y'all got lucky again! Two chapters in one day for a second time!)

Deku's POV
I grin at Kacchan with an evil grin. Surprisingly, he looked scared out of his mind. I slowly walk over to him. "MMMMMM!" He screams through the cloth. I roll my eyes at the aggression he shows. I look at him. "Now Kacchan. I'm going to remove the cloth. Do not scream. There will be consequences if you do." I explain to him. He nods. I remove the cloth slowly. As soon as I do, he begins the questions. "Deku? What's going on? Why am I tied up? Where are we? What happened outside?" He asked. I sigh. "Kacchan, stop asking questions please. "B-but, at least tell me what's going on." He begged me. I grab another chair and pull it over, sitting on it. I noticed that Kacchan was still scared. I wondered why. "Kacchan? Why do you seem so scared?" I finally ask him. He looks at me. "I just got kidnapped by you. You." He said. "What do you mean, me?" I ask, confused. "You're supposed to be the nice, funny, smart kid. Not they kind of kid who who kidnap someone. Deku-" "I'm not who you think I am, Kacchan. I've changed a lot since the last time you've saw me." I tell him. He looks at me with sadness. "De- Izuku...." I stare at him in shock. He never calls me by my name. Like, ever. "Kacchan, look. I only brought you here because you followed me. You would've found out too much and I would've failed my mission. Sorry but you're gonna have to stay here for a while." I explain to him. "But where are we even at?" He asks, looking around. "Welcome to the base of the League of Villains." I say, standing up. He stares at me in shock.

Bakugo's POV
The League?! There's no way that Deku works with those stupid psychos! I find myself staring at him in shock as he stands up. He looks at me. "I got to go Kacchan. I should probably tell the League you're here." He tells me. "They'll hurt me, won't they?" I ask, quietly. He smiles at me. Not an evil one, just...his normal, happy smile. "No, they won't. I'll make sure of it." He says, leaving the room. Great, now I'm stuck here. I look around. This must be Deku's room. Then I notice the All Might poster. I mean, I figured he would have one but........this one has something different about it. There was marker on it. The eyes have been crossed out. And it said that the top 'I HATE ALL MIGHT'. I was shocked. Since when does Deku hate All Might? I thought he admired him. It was just shocking. All of it was.

Hey guys! I know, it's short. But the reason is I ran out of ideas. Sorry tho.....welp peace out y'all! See ya in the next chapter. ✌️✌️