Chapter 11

Bakugo's POV
I watch in confusion as Deku hugs his crying sister. Didn't he just say he wasn't going to help her? I'm so lost. Who's Hanksuke, Naomi, and Sai? What's going on? Deku slowly pulls away from Izari. "S-so are y-you gonna h-help me?" She asks, through her tears. "Of course, sis. Why wouldn't I?" He assures her, smiling gently. "T-thank you." She returns the smile. "Uh, I'm still here. What's going on?" I remind them. Stupid extras forgot I was here. "Wait, Kacchan? Is that you?" Izari's eyes went wide. "Hey Izzy!" I reply, trying not to laugh. She walks over and smacks me. Then, much to my surprise, she hugs me. I slowly hug her back. She pulls away and looks at me. "Sorry for slapping you. I was just mad that you bullied Izu back in junior high. But I did miss ya!" I laugh. "Yeah....I'm sorry that I bullied him too. I still hate myself for that." I say, sadly. "No! Don't hate yourself! I forgave you!" Deku yells, running over and hugging me. I sigh and hug him back. "Well, I should go. I'll text you Izu." Izari piped in. Deku nods and she teleports away. "So, wanna explain what just happened?" I ask him, as he was pulling away. "N-not really. I-I don't like to talk about i-it." He looked nervous. "Okay, you dint have to if you don't want to. I get it." Suddenly, Deku's eyes go wide. "No! School! We forgot about school!" He started to panic. Crap, he's right. I do my best to calm him down. After some time, I calmed him down.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in some time. I've been busy with Christmas. I hope you all had a GREAT Christmas! Welp, peace out y'all. Have a great day or night and see ya in the next chapter! ✌️✌️