Chapter 13

Bakugo's POV
He actually said yes. I look down at the broccoli boy and smile. "Hey, Kacchan?" He looks up at me. "Hmm?" I hum in response. "Thank you." Why is he thanking me? "For what?" I ask him. "Everything." His emerald eyes light up. Heh, cute. "No problem, nerd." He pulls away and smiles. "Kacchan, I love you." I return the smile. "I love you too, Izu." Someone interrupts by knocking on the door. Deku opens it and we see a bloody Toga. The heck- "Hey Izu! I took care of that little problem from earlier." Deku smiles. "Good. Okay, did you dispose of the body?" She nods. "Yeah, I had Dabi burn it and I swept the ashes outside." "Okay, well thank you." She nods, smiles, and waves, leaving the room. Deku shuts the door behind her and turns back towards me. "What was that about?" I ask, raising a brow. "Oh nothing. You should probably rest, Kacchan." He motions for me to go to the bed. "Fine." I walk over and flop down on the bed. Soon after that, I fell asleep.

Deku's POV
Phew, that was close. At least he doesn't know. I would hate for him to find out. I see that he's asleep so I walk over and kiss him. "Sleep well, Kacchan. Love ya." And I walk out of the room. So she disposed of the body and the ashes but not the blood. That idiot. I quickly wipe up all of the blood and see that Shiggy was asleep on the couch. Dabi comes into the room. "Hey Izuku." He looks at me. "Hey. Can you bring Shiggy to y'all's room?" I ask him. He nods and pick Shiggy up, carrying him down the hall to their room. Heh. Suddenly, Toga skips through the door. "Hi Izu!" She smiles. "Hey....you didn't clean the blood up so I had to!" I said, annoyed. "Oops, sorry." I laugh. "You're fine. Just don't let it happen again." She grins, but then her expression shifts to a look of confusion. "I wonder, are you the leader or is Shiggy?" I- that's actually a good question. "I don't know." I reply, shrugging. She giggles. "Okay. Bye!" And she leaves the room. Well, that happened. I walk over and sit on the couch. On the TV, the news was playing. There was nothing interesting so I turned it off. Should I try to sleep tonight? Nah. I get up and grab a water from the mini fridge that we keep behind the bar. I drunk it pretty fast and then sit back on the couch. I end up playing in my phone until morning.

Bakugo's POV
When I woke up, I didn't see Deku anywhere. Huh, that's weird. I get out of the bed and leave the room. Am I even allowed to? I doubt it. I walk through the hallway, coming to what I assumed was the main area. There was a bar and a couch, with a TV. I see Deku on the couch, playing in his phone. I walk over and sit next to him. "Hey." He looks up from his phone. "Hi, Kacchan." He smiles. I lean forward and kiss him on the cheek. "Did you sleep at all last night?" I ask him. He shakes his head no. "Why?" He looks away. "I don't sleep at night. Ever." Since when does he not sleep? "Well, we gotta go to school now, remember?" He stands up and holds his hand out for me. I take it and stand up. He leads me out the door and we walk in silence for a while. "Hey, Deku?" I decide to break the silence. "Hmm?" He hummed in response. "Should we tell the other extras that we're together?" I ask him. "Hmm, I don't care. It's up to you." He smiles. I stop walking and pull him close to me. He looks at me with confusion. "Kacchan?" I kiss him. He kisses back and we pull away. "What was that for?" He giggles. "Nothing." We continue walking. Pretty soon, we reach the school.

Deku's POV
Back at school. Yay. I glance over at Kacchan. I really hope he doesn't tell anyone. If so, I could fail my mission and Shiggy would be mad at me. That would be bad. "You good, nerd?" Kacchan asks me. "Yeah. Let's go." And we walk inside. We reach our class pretty quick. When we enter, Kacchan walks over and sits in his desk while I walk over to Aizawa. "Where have you two been?" He sounded upset. "We were taking care of my mom since she was sick. It was a two person job and Kacchan's mom was out so he helped me." I explain to him. Hopefully mom goes along with this. "Ah, I see. Well, next time tell me." I nod before going to my seat. Aizawa started class after that.

***Timeskip, lunchtime***

I was sitting away from everyone else, including Kacchan, so I could text Shiggy.

Shiggy: Where are you?!

Izu: School.

Shiggy: Since when?

Izu: This morning. Me and Kacchan came back so the pros wouldn't think anything. Don't worry we came up with an excuse for the days we were out though.

Shiggy: Right. Well, give me my update when you get back.

Izu: Um, about that......We have to move into dorms today so I kinda can't do that.

Shiggy: WHAT?! No. This won't do.

Izu: Calm down. I can text you or call you. Whichever you prefer.

Shiggy: Fine. Whatever. This better not interfere with your mission.

Izu: It won't. I gotta go now. Lunch is almost over. Bye!

Shiggy: Bye...

So he wasn't too happy about it. Oh well, he can get over it. "Hey Deku!" I look up to see Uraraka. Since when did she call me that? "Oh, uh, h-hi." She frowns. "Am I not allowed to call you that? I heard Bakugo call you that so...you know I thought." I smile. "It's okay. You can call me that." She smiles. "Great! Also, why are you all alone?" She asks, sitting next to me. "Oh, it's nothing. Just wanted to sit here." Wow, I came up with that pretty quick. "Oh, okay. Well, wanna walk to class together?" How is she so nice, willingly? "Heh, sure!" We have small talk until the bell rings, signaling that much was over. We get up and head to class together. Maybe she isn't so bad. Wait- no. I can't make friends. Real friends anyway. When the villains attack there will be no one left. Unless..... "Oi, Deku. You're mumbling again. I look up to see Kacchan. "Oh, oops. Sorry Kacchan. Just thinking." I sit in my seat, not realizing I had made it there that fast. Once I sat down, I look around to find Uraraka. I finally spotted her at her desk, talking to Iida. I turn back to the front. Aizawa soon started class.

Hey guys! So, I'm sorry this took so long to come out. I've been busy with school, chores, headaches, and other stuff like that! Well, anyways, um.....I actually can't think of anything else. Peace out y'all. Have a great day or night and see ya in the next chapter! ✌️✌️