29:

A/N: idk who made the art but its amazing and to me clarke kinda looks like she has no emotion so i kinda thought it would work so...

TW?: anxiety attacks (ik some people can get triggered by anxiety attacks so i thought better to be safe than sorry yk)

a/n: enjoy 

--clarke's but also 3rd POV at the same time?--

As the doors open, at an extremely slow pace, both women's hearts race. As they slowly see the features of the other woman. Clarke's breath hitches but Lexa holds her stone-cold mask on. Clarke sees Indra, Anya, a woman behind Lexa she can't see, and him, the bald man that had threatened her. Luna steps forward and bows before Lexa.

"Luna?" Lexa and the woman behind her said in unison. The woman stepped forward.

"Sister?" Luna jumped up and launched herself at her sister. Both she and her sister were sobbing. But still, Lexa stayed on her throne, void of any emotion. Confusion grew on Clarke's face. 'Is this Costia? Was this the person Lexa chose to save that night? What does she even mean to Lexa now? Did Lexa find love in her again? Why do I even care? I love Bellamy. I'm with Bellamy. I and Lexa broke up. Wait did we even really break up though? What if I still love her? What will she think of me? What does she think of me?' Clarke's hands began to shake and sweat.

"Clarke?" spoke a small child. Lexa looked at the child then back at Clarke with worry in her eyes but only displaying little on her face

"Clarke, can you explain to me why you are here?" Lexa stood from her throne walking towards Clarke, both women had a tug pulling at their hearts but both of them decided to ignore it. As Lexa approached Clarke's breath got fast and shallow.

"Clarke, are you ok?" spoke Raven, making Clarke aware she was not alone with Lexa. But that didn't help her breath continue to be uneasy making her unable to answer. Clarke's chest began to tighten making it almost impossible for her to breathe.

"Clarke?" Lexa spoke as she put her hand on Clarke's shoulder. That was Clarke's breaking point; she fell to the ground. Then ran Madi and she got to the ground with Clarke holding her head.

"Clarke, it's ok'' Madi turned to Lexa "uh- hello commander um... She's having an anxiety attack. Is there somewhere she can lay down?" the small child spoke in a calm voice.

"Yes, guards put her in the unoccupied room on the top floor," Lexa spoke. The guards picked Clarke up and took her to the room. "Everyone stay here." spoke the emotionless commander

"Can I please come?" spoke Madi

"Yes but just you," she said then turned to the men at the door. "Guards, show the rest of them to rooms or they can stay here."

With that they Lexa swiftly made her way to the room with Madi following behind.

a/n: why do i so this to yall and myself?... like that hurteded.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR8.43K READS ITS CRAZY I LOVE YALL SO MUCH AND HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY SEASON! MERRY CRISIS!!!!!❤❤❤❤❤🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

but anygays what are yalls thoughts?