9:

As I was getting ready to hit the hay I noticed my sketch book sitting at my desk.in that moment I remember how Lexa looked in the candle lighting and the feeling in my hands telling me draw. I decided to grab it and get in bed. I sat on my bed for what felt like an hour when I started to hear people outside. I got up and saw the sun was already starting to rise. I quickly got in my bed trying to get as much sleep as I possibly could. I slowly drifted to sleep

--2 hours later--

"Clarke get your ass up before Anya throws water on you again" Said a female familiar voice. I groaned not wanting to get up. Before I new it my blanket was being ripped off of me and a cold breeze hit me making me shiver.

"Clarke um what is this?"

I look up in confusion squinting my eyes trying to focus them. Then I see my sketch book in her hands and she turns it towards me. I stared to blush you can perfectly tell that it was the green eyed beauty I had witnessed last night. I quickly grabbed the sketch book out of her hands and got up.

"It's nothing I just couldn't sleep last night and I decided to draw something and yeah..."

"Oh my ark Clarke your so whipped! " Raven whisper yelled

"I am not now shut up why did you wake me up."

"Get dressed I had my guard get you food now hurry up I almost got the radio fixed and when I got that done I thought you might want to be there." I nodded in confirmation at Ravens assumption and with that Raven quickly limped her way out of the room.

I quickly got dressed and ate. Walking out of the tent I saw Anya walking my way with Bell, O, and Raven following. I met them halfway and Anya just looked at me and said "come"

We trained till almost sun down taking breaks here and there. As I walked back into town towards my tent I heard Raven call me  "Clarke get over here the radios working!" I ran as fast as I possibly could towards Ravens tent but when I entered I was not expecting to see Lexa standing next to the radio.  I immediately I regret not changing because I look like complete crap.

"Hello Clarke" Lexa says

"Hey" I say nervously. "Fuck why am I nervous" I whisper under my breath hoping no one heard it.

"It alright to be nervous Clarke your going to be talking to the people that sent you here to die and that includes you mother." Lexa says I nod and give her a small smile.

Either she had good hearing or I'm definitely look like I'm nervous as fuck. I walk over to radio and of course Raven scoots her seat over so I have to stand next to lexa because the table is so small. We are there in silence waiting for Raven to get the radio to the correct frequency. When I hear a faint voice I put my hands on the table leaning against it.

--Lexas POV--

While thinking about all the possibilities on how Clarke's people might react. I notice Clarke moves I look on her direction and TITTIES. I quickly look in another direction and I'm pretty sure I was slightly blushing. When I turn back and Raven had the radio working she looks at me and blinks one eye she must be having problems with the dust on this tent. I hear a voice coming from the device. We will see how this goes.

A/N lmao idk I'm writing and half thinking lmao soooo what you think. How do you like the people on the ark will react? How long do you think it will take for Lexa to realise she's Clarke's soulmate? And there is no telling me that Clarke and Lexa are not soulmates. It's been over 150 tears and Clarke is still mourning Lexa and so am I. And thank you for almost 400 reads!!!!! 😭😭😭😭 ok I'm rambling bye bye.

Again ignore all spelling errors and stuff