3:

As Octavia was swept away by the river snake looking thing Bellamy falls to his knees and Raven jumps in the water to try and save Octavia. The creature immediately let's go of Octavia and makes its way to Raven who is trying to get to Octavia. At this point I notice that it move toward the ripples of the water I push a rock into the water. The river creature swims past Raven almost hitting her. Raven slowly makes her way out of the water so she doesn't alert the creature to where she is.

I quickly make my way to where I last saw Octavia. When I get there I don't see her on the river. On that moment I hear a ruffle in a bush and swiftly turn around to see nothing but blood on a rock.

Bellamy still freaking out thinking the snake creature thing killed his sister and Raven excitedly is jumping around screaming about how "cool" That thing was oblivious to how Bellamy is in tears thinking it's his fault Octavia is "dead".

I turn to Raven and Bellamy and say "Bell she's not dead look blood she must have gotten out and run or something else took her. I know you don't want to think about that but it's still a possibility."

Bellamy looks at me still with tears in his eyes and almost screams "Clarke we need to find her it's my fault she got hurt I couldn't save her. It's my fault our mother got killed... " He continues rambling about all the things he's done wrong that affect Octavia in the slightest way.

Raven attempts to calm him down by saying "I will blow anything up to find her bell" It is crazy how close we have gotten in the little amount of time we have known each other.

"You just want to blow things up"

"Fair but it could also save your sister"

"Or it could kill her" Bellamy says with an Aditude as he straightens "let's go find my sister"

We continue walking I use the little tracking skills they taught us on the ark and we walk for hours until the tracks stop into a open valley

Out of nowhere an arrow comes flying and hits Bellamy in the leg causing him to fall to the ground. Raven and me both run to him when another arrow flies eight next to Ravens head. Raven freezes as I continue to Bellamy to do what I can to help him.

Raven slowly steps back she gets caught in a trap that hangs her upside down. I pull the arrow out of Bellamy and tell him to keep pressure on the wound with some cloth I gave him. I run toward Raven as I try to cut her down a woman walks into the valley with a knife to Octavia's throat

"Chomouda are Yu ona Ai hunting lands?" (Why are you on my hunting lands?)

A/N: I know Bellamy is acting different from the tv version idk why I wrote him like that but I think it will bring some drama to the story
Who do u think this woman is? What do u think will happen to these 4? Will they become allies or enemies to these survivors of the ground?
I will try to update as often as I can if I don't update for a while I probably got ground or something