28:

--Lexa's POV--

--Then--

As I walk into the halls of my tower in Polis, I feel sadness and guilt wash over me. Costia, Titus, and Anya all trail behind me. I needed to cry, to get my anger out."Lexa I know that look..." said Costia's soft voice. I tried my hardest not to snap but I couldn't hold my anger, my regret any longer.

"NO! NO YOU DON'T COSTIA! YOU DON'T KNOW ME ANYMORE! YOU DON'T GET TO KNOW ME ANYMORE! I thought you were dead for years. I looked for you. I went to war! Just to try and find you! AND YOU'RE GOING TO TRY AND TELL ME THAT YOU KNOW ME THAT YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL. What we had was beautiful but it was childish. We barely knew each other." At this point both me and Costia have tears rolling down our cheeks.

 "I'm sorry..." I walked to my chambers, locked the doors, and just sobbed, still in my full armor.

--Now--

Everything has been calm and quiet for the past few years. Nothing serious has happened, just a few little things here and there. I,  Anya, and Costia have become good friends just like when we were younger. I'm in the war room waiting for a visitor. I have not been informed who or what is coming through the doors but something about it is familiar. There is a certain tug pulling me closer to whatever is on the other side of the doors.

"They are here Heda," one of my guards say

"Enter" is all I say before the doors open and I see those blonde curls.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter covid is an asshole and i was crying while writing this bc i listened to clexa edits and crap while watching this im scared

ok but ahhhhhhhhhh ybajbciaslbvoiebhljrjVW CLARKE AND LEXA ARE MEETING AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBWELJABAWLJBDVLIUEBDGJ