23:

It's been a few days since Lexa and I had kissed and agreed we would attempt a relationship. We have been talking more and spending more time with each other. Lexa is getting ready for her training with Anya, Octavia, and Indra. Raven and I are sitting on a fallen tree near where a fire had been burning not long ago.

"Are you gonna train with them, Rae?" I say while looking over at Lexa. She is talking to some of her guards.

"Yeah... but I don't know if you'll be able to go." I whip my head so that I'm facing her, giving her a confused look.

"What? Why wouldn't I be able to go?"

"Because Clarkie, you'll be thirsting over commander heart eyes the whole time." she nudges my shoulder as I blush at her words " You and I both know neither of you will be able to get anything done." she laughs. I nervously chuckle, continuing to blush. I look back over at Lexa, the shine of the morning sun giving her a perfect glow. Making her beauty impossibly more enchanting, green eyes even greener, perfectly braided hair shining in the light. I must have been staring because the next thing I know I am being picked up and thrown over a shoulder.

"Clarke stop staring at the commander WE HAVE TRAINING TO DO!" Octavia's voice screams in my ear.

"I wasn't staring i-"

"Oh Don't even Clarke you're simping for the commander and we all know it."

"Ew O you sound like my great-grandma"

"Maybe but she's right Clarke you're simping" raven says from behind us, I roll my eyes.

"Can we just leave for training?"

"Whatever you say, princess," Octavia says. We left after grabbing a few horses, Lexa, and a few guards. Raven grabbed a male guard with scars on his face, a female with no scars but her face void of all emotion the last guard is Lexa's male guard I think his name was Gustus.

--Lexas POV--

I and Clarke are sharing a horse Octavia and raven sharing a horse and the guards have their own. We make it to about the halfway point and raven starts humming a song and soon Clarke joins out of nowhere raven starts singing.

"am I allowed to look at her like that?" I look at Raven with a confused face then Clarke starts

"Could it be wrong... when she's just so nice to look at?" they start singing in unison

"And she smells like lemongrass and sleep"

"What is going on?" I ask Octavia she looks at me about to answer but they start singing again

"She tastes like apple juice and peach... oh you would find her in a polaroid picture"

"They're singing a song from the ark we just have to wait it out an-" she gets cut off by raven elbowing her in the stomach. They start singing again Clarke's arm tighten around my waist. As the most beautiful voice sings in my ear I feel content and like a child again like I have no responsibilities and I don't have the weight of all my people on me.

"And she means everything to me...ooh oh"

"I'd never tell no I'd never say a word... Mmmmm and oh it aches... but it feels oddly good to her"

Most of the ride to the training ground when like that Clarke and raven singing songs I did catch a few lines from some of the songs" girls like girls like boys do nothing new" and "they're I so pretty it hurts I'm not talking about boys I'm talking about girls with their button-up shirts" though had to ask Clarke what a button-up shirt was. We were about 3 minutes away from the training grounds when we hear something come from our right we all stop. Gustus steps off his horse and looks at me for approval to investigate I give him a nod. Before I could react the other 2 guards had guns to our heads.

"Step off your horses or we'll kill you all"

As we're getting off our horses a man in weird clothes making him stand out very well and he has not clan markings. And he holds Gustus' head in his hand with a hole with blood trailing out of it.

"Listen we just want to talk," his smug voice says

"And who would you be?" Clarke says with much confidence making me proud

"President Cage"

"YOU BITCH YOU STOLE MY FRIENDS ND ARE DRAINING THEM OF BLOOD, TAKING THEIR BONE MARROW KILLING THEM AND YOU WANT TO TALK... YOU CAN GO FLOAT YOUR SELF IF YOU THINK THIS SITUATION IS GOING TO BE CIVIL AND THAT YOUR WALKING OUT OF HERE ALIVE-" Clarke was about to continue but I stop her by putting my hand on hers.

"And what would it be that you would care to talk about Cage?"

"I have a deal for you both."

A/N: omg yall I updated omggg sorry its kinda another filler but I have big plans for upcoming chapters hope you liked it and don't forget to hit that star 

AND THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR 4K READS IT IS UNREAL ❤❤❤