12:

--Lexa's POV--

As I left Clarkes tent many emotions filling my head some I thought I had buried deep down never to be seen again. But just this one girl falls from the sky and I can't help but admire her. Her beauty, her compassion, her strength, all of her. As I was about to go to my tent I decided I should check on Raven I need a distraction from my emotions I need to work. Before I enter Ravens tent I announce my pressence. Raven yells telling me she needs a second. I hear whispering and people moving about swiftly. Raven calls for me to enter. Raven is sitting at her desk working on the radio and Octavia sitting on the bed.

"Hey commander"

"Hello Raven, Octavia. Have you fixed the radio."

"No there seems to be some kind of frequency blocking communication" I nod

"Can you get around it?" I ask

"I might be able to if I can find the source." I nod again and leave making my way to my tent to rest for the night.

--2 weeks later--
--Clarkes POV--

Nothing has happened in the past 2 weeks besides Ravens leg getting better, Bellamy being Bellamy, and Octavia became my personal gaurd and has gotten close with some of the warriors training with them everyday. I'm currently walking through the forest with Octavia trying to calm down after getting an a argument with some generals about how to battle the mountain. I feel like someone is watching me. Im about to tell Octavia I realise she's also has the feeling she's looking through the trees trying to find someone. I relax when I see Lexa and Anya walking our way.

"Commander, Anya what are you doing out here?"

" I could say the same thing about you Clarke" Anya responds

"I just needed to calm down"

"I understand but you are to have your gaurd with you at all times Clarke." Iook at Lexa confused

"Octavia is right her-" I turn and see that she is gone. "Where the fuck did she go" I whisper to myself  "Let's check in town maybe she went back when she saw you guys coming my way" I say in a questionable manner they both nod and we stalk back to town.

When we get into town I make my way to Ravens tent because they been getting pretty close lately.

"Hey Rae you seen Octavia" I ask entering the tent. Only to see nobody which is odd because Raven is always in here working on her projects. I leave the tent to check Octavias tent thinking maybe they met there but nothing I check the whole town and nothing. I finally choose to go to Bellamy's tent seeing that Bellamy is Octavias brother. I enter the tent and no one is there but there is a paper hanging from the ceiling.

Dear Clarke and lexa,

If you can't tell we have taken Raven Octavia and Bellamy. We will be taking more of you don't do what we ask next week we wl be going a lot further then kidnapping.

Sincerely,
Mount Weather President Cage

A/N: aaaaahhh they got Octavia Raven and bell boy what will Clarke and Lexa to do save them? How far will they go? Hope you enjoyed chapters are gonna come slow bc writers block and school is getting really busy and stressful but I will update as much as I can I will finish this book!! 👍😘 and thank you got almost 600 reads it's crazy how many people have read this 🥰😘😘😘😘😘👍👍👍😬😆😀😃😄