☂ Chapter 9 ☂

When the door bell rang, Gulf was doing the laundry, the moment he heard it he flinched, he then slowly made his way toward the door starting to feel shy, his cheeks were getting pinkish and was feeling a bit hesitant about opening the door 'I started this, so I must take responsibility' he thought breathing out opening the door.

The visitor pushed it making his way inside in a rush, without a warning or even waiting for a second, he shut the door with his leg and held Gulf by his wrist at the same time pulling him toward him, the next thing Gulf realized was him being kissed deeply and pushed to the wall, he was taken aback by how greedy the man was but he didn't push him or even struggled to push him away, instead he found himself relaxing and holding the visitor closer to him deepening the kiss even more.

---------------------------------

Gulf's POV

---------------------------------

It was during those moments that I can feel our chemistry's level getting higher and higher by each kiss, the way he holds me closer, nibbling my lips, eagerly yet gently planting kisses over and over again, everything makes me more and more vulnerable to him, logically this mustn't be happening, yet I can tell that our bodies are compatible just from his touch, I'm afraid I'm getting addicted to this

His tongue dancing inside my mouth making my whole body shiver and my legs wobbling, it's not my first kiss yet it feels like it is, every single one feels like it's my first making me breathless and turning my mind blank while I kept enjoying the feelings that I was deprived from years ago, his body heat was getting mixed with mine as we both were melting into this supposed forbidden pleasure between us, I could feel that he also was lost in this weird desire that suddenly was created between us.

One Week Earlier

After my morning meeting, I rushed straight to the acting set when I found everyone resting eating lunch, I sat discussing a few things with the director and the set decorator, soon after, I found myself getting surrounded by the actors asking me a few things, suddenly I felt eyes on me from the back making turn straight away, to find Mew watching me, once our eyes met, he gestured for me to meet him outside as I did so, we talked a little about the acting and the filming then we returned inside, thanks to the skilled actors, the acting keep going smoothly and we are following perfectly our schedule.

************************************

"you sure became so relaxed" I said while Mew who just came followed me inside my room and sitting on my bed

"it's because I got used to your presence"

"glad you do, it seem you are hungry, should I start making dinner"

"yes, make it a little spicier today"

"you're getting more frank like the inspector"

"I learned from the best" he said sounding proud making me chuckle, while eating

"come on start telling me the next part of your thriller adventure in Italy"

"so impatient, well, let's see, after the investigation, I decided to start searching for my things, because of that accident I lost everything I had, my clothes, my camera and even my passport, of course the inspector felt sympathy for me and offered me to stay at his place until I get my things back so I can go back home, he even bought me new clothes and necessary things and let me sleep on his bed, besides I was also treated as a witness who needed protection, during my stay there I started to get a little closer to him, he told me about the girl he loved, I talked about this before"