☂ Chapter 10 ☂

Mew's POV

----------------------------------

I shocked myself when I asked Gulf to become my kiss partner, truthfully, I was really curious about real kissing, not the ones from my job and since that accident by the window, I couldn't stop myself from wanting to feel his lips, they were so inviting and pinkish and fluffy... this really makes me sound like a pervert but I can't help it, I couldn't stop myself from wanting to kiss him.

The moment I did, I felt a burning flame lighting up inside me, just like he said a new opened gate dragging me into this path of desire, his pale pink lips that reminded of rose buds were softer and tender than I had imagined, the moment I locked my lips with his, sparks started igniting inside my head, it was not the fake cold kisses from the acting it was the real thing, his shyness and shiver made me get more greedy.

Our month trial is almost over, but I could that we both were enjoying this kind of thing, I got hooked to the point that even when I finish late I still stop by his place for a kiss session and then leave, it was hard holding myself outside whenever I see him, I keep getting the urge of dragging him somewhere and devour his lips then get back to work however I had to follow his rules or else he would forbid me from kissing him again, I can't deny that I got addicted to the taste and feel of his lips, a kiss from him became like a cocaine shot making me dive in pleasure and melt in sweetness.

One more thing I noticed during this time, it's his captivating smell, I don't know if it's his shampoo or perfume or whatever but his smell drives me crazier making me unable to stop myself, when I hold him, he fits perfectly and surprising into my embrace, seeing his flustered face and scarlet cheeks makes me tremble deepening our kisses, I know this is so wrong and must never happen but neither of us can't stop anymore.

"did we pass the trial month successfully?" I asked while we were eating lunch, today I have a day off so I decided to spend it with him, I'm aware that I should be with my family now yet once I got out of my house I found myself in front of his door waiting for him to open and welcome me inside with his little shy smile

"aside for the times that you attacked me by the door step, I guess you did a good job"

"then our kiss partners relationship is official starting now right?" he blushed a little

"yes, don't you embarrassed talking about this?"

"not really, at first maybe but I'm enjoying myself a lot that I don't have a room for being bashful at all"

"one more question, how come you are a great kisser?! You only shared a few pecks during acting so I wasn't expecting you to be this good"

"really? I'm a good kisser? I was just following my instincts"

"so you are naturally pervert, just what did I do to end up in this messed up relationship with someone like you"

"maybe you wished for a compatible man to pleasure you"

"never! Let's change the subject... why didn't you go visit your family today?"

"I don't know, once I rode my car, I found myself coming here, I got so used to coming to your place"

"that wouldn't surprise me, you've came almost every single day for a month after all, ah, that reminds me" after washing the dishes he went to his room and came back handing me a key then sat facing me putting some pictures on the table that separated us

"a key? What for?"

"it's my house's key, sometimes when you came, I was busy either taking a bath or doing my work so next time just come in instead of waiting for me to open the door"