☂ Chapter 8 ☂

Gulf's POV

----------------------------------

I was so shocked when my family saw us in that position, it maybe a normal thing for two guys especially when it was obvious that I was applying cream but still it's embarrassing in front of my parents to be seen like that, I expected Mew to get so worked up and even storm out of my place but he only looked a little shy and tense that's all, somehow I'm glad he acted like that or it would have been more awkward.

After talking for a while, I could feel that he was getting comfortable especially when I started telling him the second part of my story, his focus was completely on me to the point he forgot about my family, honestly, I don't want to say this coming part out loud, even if my family say they are fine, it's still hard for them since I did get hurt and all yet seeing them smiling and pushing me to tell Mew means they overcome the fear of what happened.

Mew went to wash his upper body and then joined us for dinner, he was asked random question from my family about his work as an actor, the stages, the movies, his studies, how he can keep fit although he is always busy, I was surprised to know that he actually has a sport room at his house where he trains 4 days a week in the morning or by night if he got back early

"what about your family? Do you visit them regularly?" father asked

"whenever I have free time, luckily they are not far and whenever I miss them I drive straight to their place"

"do you have siblings?" Chai asked

"an older brother and older sister"

"it's nice to be the youngest right?"

"yes for sure"

"come on stop it everyone, you kept bothering him with so many personal questions, it feels more like an investigation"

"you're right son, we kept asking without noticing, we are sorry Mew"

"oh no it's fine aunty, they are actually normal questions, all my fans knows all that about me" he explained with a gentle smile

"it must be a little troublesome having the public knowing all that about you?" Chai said

"not really, they are ordinary information that we even share between friends and co-workers so it won't make any difference if more people got to know about it"

"if you put it that way, you're right, then why do you hate sharing things with your fans P' Gulf?" my brother asked

"I don't hate it, actually my fans also know some regular things like about you and my life style, my favorite food and all, what I hate is getting so much attention when I'm trying to stay low and do my shopping or walking, I sometimes wants to have a private time and enjoy myself like anyone else"

"actually me too, I'd love to be able to go around sightseeing or on a family trip without being surrounded by group of people but unfortunately it's almost impossible for famous people like us"

"and that's when disguise come in handy"

"oh yes, changing our looks completely, once I wore some hip hop style, baggy clothes and chains and everything that that style needs, of course I wasn't recognized but I was mistaken for a street dancer and was invited to some competition" we all burst into laughter, it's surprising for him to have this funny side and he looked like he was really having fun telling us his stories of disguise, since his last visit, I got to see new sides to him, did I misjudged him? Is this his real personality?

"so should we continue? Or do you to keep it for next time?" I asked while we sat back in the living room after dinner

"my curiosity defeated me, I want to know what happened next, another half hour and I will leave" he stated looking to the wall watch