☂ Chapter 14 ☂

Mew's POV

-------------------------------------

That accident with that actor helped clearing any tiny doubt I had before about my feelings toward Gulf, I'm so in love with the writer that I want to keep him with me all the time, I'm getting more impatient waiting for his answer and making him truly mine yet after hearing his story I understood why he was afraid that's why I will do anything to make him feel safer with me.

Gulf had to rest for a couple of days because of the concussion, he felt dizzy and slight headaches but thankfully nothing serious, soon after he returned to work, of course he had to meet that shitty actor while filming, each time I see his face, I get so furious wanting to punch him, and the author who noticed that kept laughing finding it funny.

Each passing day, I find myself falling deeper in love with Gulf, I even find him adorable sometimes and his baby smile makes me bashful, if I knew that I will be feeling like this, a honeyed warm feelings that connects me to an amazing person like him, I would have fell for him sooner if I could, his honesty, his stubbornness, his kindness, his carelessness, I adore all of him, I can already imagine us being lovers and laughing while watching TV hugging each other and going on dates...

However, for the past two days, I noticed that he was kind of restless and anxious about smth, he would space out with a serious and little scared look into his eyes, of course I tried to ask him but he said he was having a little trouble with his writing, I could tell he was hiding smth but I didn't want to bother him... today, I got a message from him telling me that his family are going to visit him that evening and I found it weird

Gulf told me a few times before that his family always visited him suddenly without even notifying him so why doing it this time? he looked on edge yesterday, maybe they are going through a family problem? I kept thinking none stop about Gulf until I've had enough and decided to pass by just to check on him for at least 10 minutes before going back home... I'm glad I did go...

-------------------------------------

Gulf's POV

-------------------------------------

I decided to talk to my family before doing anything, I couldn't hide how worried I was, I'm afraid of their reaction, they may even cut ties once and for all this time but I will keep confronting them and won't give up, I want to make my relationship with Mew official without an problems, I want it to be successful and really be happy together, I'll plan things and take it slow because I know if anything goes wrong, there is no way for me to recover mentally from losing a loved one, I can't wait to confess to Mew who is controlling himself and waiting for me.

I contacted my parents and it took them a few days o be able to come, one they day they said they are on their way, I made sure to contact Mew so he won't suddenly come and face them, it will be so awkward and there could be misunderstandings, honestly, I don't want to see my family and the man I love fighting. By evening,

"hey son! We are here!!!" I heard my mother calling from the door making me jump and ran toward them, I helped them putting their things away, my brother couldn't come because of his work so it was only me and them, truthfully, I'm glad it's only the three of us

"it's rare for you to call us" my father started after sitting in the living room

"it's been more than two months since we met, because I'm busy I couldn't go visit you so I called you to come instead"

"is being a screenwriter that hard?" father asked

"it's my first time so it is, I need to be at the filming set all day with the actors, I'm also close to releasing my second book so it's getting hectic"