☂ Chapter 4 ☂

By the time Gulf finished writing the last 15th episode of the series, 20 had passed since the 1st audition, it took him longer since he had to split his time between writing his second book and the scenario, he also had to assist in a 2nd audition for choosing supporting characters.

Every day was full of work but the bright author did his best enjoying what he was doing, for Gulf, this series added more colors to his life introducing him to another type of world he never knew before and he was determined to make the best of this opportunity.

Meanwhile, Mew was busy finishing his current drama and a movie to free his schedule for the upcoming series, he didn't have time at all to visit the writer since the first time they met but he never forgot about him, he even bought the famous book and started reading it during his rests, his manager was surprised seeing Mew so serious about a drama for the first time.

"I've never seen you so focused on a series before" he serving his some food

"it's rare for me to play in a series based on a book, and a real story"

"I do understand that you want to perfect your role but please take a rest and eat well too" the manager said looking worried

"I know, thank you"

"btw, starting this Wednesday, your will be free from 1 pm to 4 pm, do you want me to set you a meeting with the writer?"

"yes, I already told him that I want to meet him" the manager noticed Mew talking coldly about the author

"it seem smth happened between you two" the actor wasn't surprised, his manager was with him for 8 years after all

"yes, but don't worry about it, it won't affect my work, it's just trivial thing"

"alright, if you need anything make sure to tell me" the busy man just smiled nodded and started eating, still holding the book.

****************************

"hello" Gulf answered his phone

"I'm Mew Suppasit manager, you are the screenwriter Gulf Kanawut right?"

"yes, I'm"

"I called your editor about the meeting between both of you but he said this meeting is unofficial and a part of your personal life so he gave me your number to contact you"

"yes, I told him to do that, so Mr Suppasit is free?"

"yes, he just finished filming so he is free from 1 pm to 4 pm, will this time work for you?"

"of course, I'm not going anywhere tomorrow so he is welcome to come anytime"

"can you send me your address"

"sure I will message you my exact location"

"thank you and so for bothering you this late"

"it's no bother, you must be tired working until now, take care of your health"

"you are really nice, I hope we meet soon"

"we surely will"

The next day, Gulf was as usual sitting in front of his laptop working, he actually forgot about the actor's visit and kept concentrating on his book until he was disturbed by the doorbell, he jumped remembering Mew

"good afternoon" Mew greeted him as soon as the door was open

"hi! Please come in" he let the man into the living room, the later was little surprised not by the clean place but the half naked man