𝟺

*1monthlater*

Kasiyah Dezire Dalito
Chicago,IL
2:22 pm

"Omg no that's not what she said" I chuckled

"But it's what I heard" he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Mmmhm" I playfully rolled my eyes.

"So you gone be my girlfriend" he kissed my cheek

"Umm... No"

He let go of me and looked at me hurt.

"Nah I'm just playing" I chuckled

He mugged me and got into his car.

"You mad" I chuckled as I got into the car

"No" he shrugged and pulled off

"Mmcht dont be made baebe" I pouted and played in his hair.

"I'm not" he shrugged

"Park the car for me"

"Why" he did as told

"You mad at me"

"Nah"

"So why you acting like it sir"

"Ion know.. gimme kiss" he licked his lips

I pecked his lips a few times before he grabbed my neck and took control making me let out a slight moan before pulling back.

He smirked and started the car back up.

"I like yo ugly ass" he chuckled getting outta the car opening my door.

"Mm I bet yo do"

He held onto my waist as we walked in the house. Before letting go.

"So you just bringing bitches into our house" We both heard and my head snapped to the couch seeing a female sitting there.

"Mmcht Gina go home bruh" he sighed

"This is my house it's BEEN my house for 2 years now you cheating on me.." she looked at me "with ugly bitches"

I chuckled "not ugly nor a bitch"

"Speak up" she walked up to me

I fake cleared my throat "I Said I'm Not Ugly NOR A Bitch"

"Mm" she rolled her neck and walked back to Cain, while I ordered me a Lyft which said it would be there in at least 5minutes.

"Ite Cain I'm out" I started walking off but he pulled me back by my hair catching me off guard.

"You ain't going nowhere" he slapped me and my reflexes kicked in and at that point we where going toe for toe.

(A/N: the part where he said "you ain't going nowhere" man that shit had me dying ion know why but that's so funny to me😂)

"What the fuck Cain" I said once he pulled away.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't mean to" he tried walking up to me but I bagged up. I felt my lip bussed. I shook my head and walked out. He soon started blowing up my phone.

"Hey ma'am you alright" the lady furrowed her eyes

"Yea I'm cool" I chuckled

"You ain't in no domestic violence situation are you" she pulled off looking concerned

"Girl Hell No! That nigga got caught cheating and once we started fighting he didn't just aim for my bottom half he aimed for the top to" I shrugged.