𝟽

...

Achilles Sinister Walts
Chicago,IL
7:00 pm

"The food is ready" Kasiyah came out the kitchen with 2 plates and handed it to her brothers and picked up Saint outta my hands before sitting down.

"What ya did that fo" I kept the mug on my face

"So you can fix your food but if you ain't hungry here you go" she tried handing me back Saint

I got up and went to go fix Me and Saint a plate.

Once I got done I went to get Saint from Kasiyah but I seen they where both knocked out on the couch.

I just stared at them confused.

"Stop being a fucking weirdo" Dooda chuckled coming outta the kitchen eating spaghetti

"What the fuck I'm posted to do" I mumbled

"Take Saint outta her hands to feed him OR leave them alone"

I waved him off and went back in the kitchen to wrap up his food and sat it in the microwave. I sat at the counter eating my food and scrolling through snap stories before going on Instagram doing the same.

"Me and my niggas, we be city rollin'  Smokin' this gas, we forever loaded Think that we slipping, boy, you know we toting We full of dope, swing them whips, so you can't control it" I mumbled throwing my plate away.

As I walked back in the Front room I seen Saint moving around on Her chest, so I grabbed him.

" I got next" I looked up from my phone

Throat 1
     Wea you at daddy🥵!

AK😊💍
     Why ?

Throat 1
    I wanna do something's... iyk

AK😊💍
    I heard you where burning .
Read 8:20 pm

I chuckled.

"You heard me Nigga" Dooda mugged

"Un un what you said"

"We putting money on these"

"Bet" I nodded

As they where playing the game Kasiyah started shuffling in her sleep, which caused them all to glance at her before back at the Tv.

She started back shuffling and she looked like she was sweating and she scrunched up her face.

They all turned around. I stared at her waiting to see what was gone happen.

She started kicking making me get off the couch and she started mumbling something before jumping up outta breath, sweating and shaking her head before just staring ahead with a blank face.

"Kasiyah" Dooda squatted in front of her.

She looked up at him before getting up keeping the same Nonchalant look on her face and walked up the stairs.

"She coo" I asked

"Yea" Kaysen said while Nasir walked up the stairs.

I shrugged and looked at my son who was pouting.

"What's wrong dude" I asked