𝟸𝟸

(Not Edited)

...

Tsion Washington
SomeWhere In New Jersey
2:16 pm

"Cain" I said once the line connected

"What it do" He answered

"The job done although Marco slow ass died, I told him buckle up and he didn't so half of his body was lunged out the window with a big ass cut from his neck to lower back, I took him out the car and chopped up parts of him and threw it in the ocean" I said

"Mmcht you slow asf you should have left him" he sucked his teeth "wait is she dead"

"Nah you said don't kill her she just in a coma... but she might die cause she not to far away from being brain dead"

"Fuck. I should have just sent the U-haul truck to do the job"

"Yea it would've did damage but not too much" I nodded parking in the parking lot near my apartment.

"Ite well your set for the rest of college, your student loans paid off, auntie straight and when you see her tell her Cain said hey"

"Ite bet, but Cain why you have me set that up" I asked

"Cause shorty belong to me and ion like how she just boo'ed up with that nigga Pistol when she got me" I could tell he was mugging

"Mm Ite I'll fuck witchu later and I'll tell you if she make it" I told him.

"Ite love you Cuz stay up" he said

"Same to you" I said before hanging up

I sighed walking into the apartments seeing about 4 niggas on there way into Kasiyah apartment.

"Yo" I said

"Fuck you want" one with a tattoo on his face asked

"I'm tryna figure out why y'all tryna get into my friend apartment" I mugged

"You Tsion" he asked

"Yea and who you is" I stepped closer

Lord knows I was scared asf.

He bucked at me making me flinch hella hard.

They all started laughing at me making me mug them.

"Go yo goofy ass innat house" one with some messy ass dreads said

"Mmcht im going inner cause I want to not cause you said so" I mumbled going into my apartment shooting a text to Cain.

(If y'all confused Cain is who Kasiyah was 'talking' to in the beginning and I told y'all somebody was gone go missing for a while.. well it was Cain"

He told me he'll be here tonight to check it out.

I turned on my TV seeing the news was on and Kasiyah picture was on the screen.

"21 year old college student Kasiyah Dalito was formally in a horrible car accident involving a 18 wheeler, now doctors believed that she wouldn't wake up and that she would have brain damage, she has proven them wrong by waking up around 2:00 today. Since the scene was fled Officers believed she was a target.. once we get more information we'll update you now back to you phill in the station"