𝟼

...

Achilles Sinister Walts
Chicago,IL
12:11pm

"I'm so misunderstood" Kasiyah I believe that's her name sung as we walked to the porch of my child's birth giver.

I knocked and she opened the door some seconds later without even checking to see who it was.

"Who all these people" she mugged.

"Don't worry bout it now where is my son." 

"That's all you got him" she mugged "you supposed to be big baller and all you got him is 3 gifts" she mugged what's IN My hand before mugging me.

I chuckled.

"Bro go get my son"

"She bitter asf" I heard Kasiyah mumbled from behind me

(I saw a video like this on Instagram the shyt was pissing me off she was mad at the man cause he only bought the child 3 gifts! Like ma'am 🤨 And she had the nerve to record cause she thought the internet was gone be on her side)

"Man my son don't want that shit" she smacked them out my hand. I looked at my hands, then at the gifts on the floor, looked at the people behind me for confirmation that she just slapped those gifts outta MY hands, then back at her before chuckling.

"My momma raised me to not hit on females but yo ass pushing it" I pulled up my pants "pick those gifts up and place them back in my hands" I grabbed her by her arm and pushed her to the gifts. She smacked her teeth and handed them to me. "Now go get my fucking son."

She walked back in the house and later came back with my 3 year old son who started smiling once he seen me.

"Dada" he cheesed saying it over and over.

"What's up man" I smiled picking him up. "You wanna see yo gifts" I tickled him

"Yeah ma only got me 5 things" he shook his head making me chuckle.

"I gotchu a lotta gifts but don't be like that don't be ungrateful or bitter cause that's not cute at all" I walked him to my car and opened the trunk so he could see all his gifts.

"Thank You Da" he smiled tryna get out my hand to grab the gifts.

"We not right here don't worry" Dooda said.

"Me not like you" he mugged him

"Then I'll take my gifts back" dooda shrugged walking to his car

"No I play" Saint started laughing

"Mm" Dooda sat the gifts down in the trunk before picking him up.

"What's up li man" Nasir dapped him up and handed him his present.

"I know the fuck not" I mugged him

"What" he chuckled

"That's the 3rd one he received today" I took the iPad.

"My fault he asked me for one so I just went and got it" he chuckled

"Uncle Sen" He reached out for him

He smiled grabbing him.

"What's up Playa" he faked dapped him up

"Whatchu get me"

"You gone see when yo daddy finally take allem damn gifts in the house." He said

"Ouu pretty" Saint tapped Kasiyah shoulder.

She looked up at him and smiled showing all 30 some teeth

"Close yo fucking mouth" I mugged not even meaning to say it out loud

She waved me off picking him up.

"Hey li man" she smiled at him pulling her phone out taking a picture. "Can I post this" she showed me

"Gone head" I shrugged

He kissed her cheek. "Me not know yo name so me call you Beuful" he smiled attempting to say beautiful.

"Aww thank you dada" she chuckled. "Let's go open up presents" she walked to me "take his presents in his house so he can open them" she stood in front of me making me look up at her and then at her glossed lip.

"I was gone do that" I mugged getting up grabbed his gifts.

"When we been out here for 30 minutes now" she grabbed one of the gift bags bringing it in the house following behind me.

"Excuse me can I come in" she asked my child's birth giver

"Who you is and why you got my son" she mugged her taking him outta her hand

"Mmcht come on" I grabbed Kasiyah hand pulling her in the house

"You just asked to enter some ones house" Kaysen asked her surprised

"Yes I was tryna be nice but I see where that gets me" she shrugged

"Kasiyah usually just walks in peoples house because to her unlocked doors or windows mean your welcomed and locked windows and doors mean your not" Dooda explained chuckling.

"I mean it does" Kasiyah shrugged coming back in with his presents sitting them down.

"This the last of it" Nasir said coming in with the rest.

His momma mugged me before walking up stairs. I chuckled and put my attention on my son who was opening his presents smiling.

"You like it" Kaysen asked as Saint opened Kaysen second gift which was a football.

Saint nodded his head smiling.

"G son you wanna come with me today" Nasir picked him up

"That's my godson bitch" Kaysen mugged him

"Shut up" Kasiyah said

"Shut don't go up" Nasir stuck his tongue out at her

She chuckled and closed her eyes leaning her head on me.

"Get off of me"

"No"

"Da leave her lone" Saint hit my leg

I waved him off and grabbed my phone.

We stayed there for about 30 extra minutes before we all went back to their house including my son.

_______________________________________________

Vote and Comment

Leave Feedback..

Thoughts on the baby mother?

Thoughts on any of the characters?

What character y'all want an chapter on

Things finna start to heat up after I post these 2more chapters then the tea will start I might do some sad sh!t I don't know yet...

Sorry for mistakes...

-SlimOut😙