𝟻

...

Kasiyah Dezire Dalito
Chicago,IL
11:00am

"Damn Wea ma at haven't seen her ina while" I came down stairs with her gift.

"Ha ass up and disappeared but she gone have to be back she ain't got no damn money" Nasir shrugged coming down the stairs setting one last little box under the tree before sitting down on the couch.

"Oh.. ok I'll just leave that there" I shrugged sitting the gift behind the tree. "Y'all want me to cook something"

"Yes please Dooda and AK on they way ion know if he bringing his son or not but I think he is" Kaysen said not taking his eyes off of his phone

"Mmkay"

"Love you" they said

"I love y'all too"

I walked in the kitchen and looked around for what I was gonna make... I decided on Spaghetti, baked macaroni, dressing, fish and chicken, and for desert we could pick something up or I could make brownies I don't know yet.

I started cooking and in the middle of me putting things in the oven Dooda and There homeboy AK I guess that was his name, walked in.

"Hello Sister and Best friend" Dooda smiled walking in the kitchen

"Hi" I said standing up washing my hands

"What you doing" he said making me turn around and stale face him

"What does it look like Darnel"

"Well my fault" he chuckled

"Mm" we walked in the Living room.

"Hi" I mumbled to there homeboy

He nodded and looked back at his phone.

"Food might be done in like a couple of hours" I said sitting on the couch looking at Nasir play the game.

"Ok you can open your gifts" he chuckled

"Wait lemme go get y'all gifts" I jumped up.

"Yeen have to get us nun" Kaysen chuckled

" but you know I had to" I jogged up the stairs.

I grabbed Nasir gifts first taking them downstairs Then Kaysen gifts then Dooda and I got there homeboy something small just off the fact I knew he was coming.

"Ok" I smiled sitting in front of the tree.

"Go ahead" they chuckled

I started opening gifts smiling at everything. It was Chanel, Tiffany, Gucci, Versace, Hella Clothes, and shoes and I just smiled at all of it. I remembered one of our Christmas they promised me they where gonna be able to get me Chanel and designer shit one day and they did. I pouted and turned to them and hugged them tightly.

"Ok come on" Nasir chuckled

I wiped my face "Thank Yall" I smiled

"Mmcht you ain't even open mine" Dooda mugged

"My fault Best" I chuckled and started opening his things something he got me where perfumes lotions body washes from Bath and Body works, they got the best idc!. Then he got me some nice expensive jewelry too I opened one and it was a broken heart but it had bf on it and I looked up at him and he had the other piece smiling widely I smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you"

"Np and that ring light it ain't come today it come tomorrow"

"Thank you" I smiled at him pouting "Mmcht y'all wanted me to turn into a cry baby today" I fanned my eyes.

"Mmcht you been a crybaby" Nasir said

"What ever here" I scooted them there gifts and grabbed 2 shoe boxes and some clothes and some PlayStation cards and tapped there friend.

"Hmm" he looked at me

"Here you go"

"Oh yeen have to Ian get you shit" he scratched his head

"Yeen have to I didn't want you to be left out so here you go" I smiled

He chuckled "I wasn't gone be left out li mama but thank you"

"Oh if those aren't yo size the receipt is still in there"

"Where my receipt cause this shit ugly" Dooda held up the Versace slides

"They is.. I thought you'd like em" I said getting the receipt outta my purse

"Girl I was just playing thank you for real" he chuckled pulling me into a hug.

"How much this was" Nasir looked at the watch I bought him which I got the same one for Kaysen but Kaysen had a black one.

"Uhh don't worry bout it" I waved him off and turned to AK who tapped me. I turned to see him handing me a stack. I shook my head

"It was a gift yeen gotta give me nothing back."

"Ok but I want to so take it" he put it in my hand and picked up his phone that was ringing.

I walked in the kitchen checking on the food. It wasn't done but it'll be done in about half and hour.

"Dead serious how much was this" Nasir and Kaysen walked in looking at the watches.

"For real cause this look expensive" Dooda came in holding a pendant I got for one of his chains

"Your wasn't really nothing Dooda but it look expensive don't it" i geeked it up

"It sure as hell do" he chuckled "icy asf"

"I got your from Johnny Dang" I nodded proudly . His Love Arrow Pendant was only 790.

"And these Pateks so how much these is" Kaysen said finally looking up from the watch.

"That's bought 20 some a piece" AK walked in looking at the Watches and going into the fridge getting a water

"How you know" Nasir asked

"I got that one and i was bout to get that one to" he said walking outta the kitchen

I mugged him.

"Mmn take em back" he handed me his while Kaysen did the same.

"Cant just keep it y'all spent way more than 40 on these gifts so just take it and move on" I walked passed them

"We'll pay you back" they said

"No need to"

"B- END of Discussion" I cut off Kaysen.

"Aye I'm finna go drop these presents off to my son I'll be back"

"I'm coming to see my nephew I got him some to"Nasir said and went to the back

"Me too" Dooda said as he took off his other pendent sliding the other onto is chain.

"That hoe fye omm" Kaysen nodded grabbing 2 gifts and starting walking out the door.

"Ite come on" Nasir walked out too as everyone else followed.

________________________________________

Hi... how was y'all day??

Bruh it's boutta be a snow storm😒 this happens almost every year.

Soo.. hi

-Slim🛶