𝟹𝟼

...
Kasiyah Dezire Dalito
Chicago,IL

"What's up TikTok I'm finna do
The levitating prank on my.. boyfriend.. let's see how this go" I said stopping the camera and grabbing the broom.

I started the video back and got on the bed cause I heard his foot steps.

"Bae I went t- ouu fuck" he launched a football at my head.

I dropped down.

"Owww" I whined

"Ou mama I'm sorry Lemme see" he rubbed my forehead.

"Move" I mumbled.

That shit hurt with his big goofy ass.

"Always doing some, big blu shit" I mumbled getting the camera

"I said sorry" he kissed the spot where he hit me

"Fuck ever" I mumbled.

"What was you doing anyway" he asked in his phone.

"I was tryna get TikTok famous" I mumbled looking over the video

"I'm sorry" he chuckled sitting on the bed laying down on his phone.

I didn't say anything back instead I laid behind him and he immediately turned his phone off looking up at me trying to kiss me.

I mentally sighed and kissed his face going to the top of the bed getting under the covers.

"I'm sorry" he came up to me

"For what" I mumbled

"I didn't have to turn my phone off that quick it wasn't nothing I was tryna hide I'm sorry" he said

I hate to be that type of female but if this is what it comes too then this is that.

"Lemme see ya phone" I said

"Kasiyah.. really" he asked

"Yea.."

"Man" he sighed grabbing his phone about to unlock it

"Don't swipe nothing out hand it here I'll put the password in" I said

He stared at me and then handed me the phone shrugging.

"The password is the day we met" he mumbled leaving out the room.

I thought about looking through it.. before saying fuck it. I was about to unlock it but.. when was the day we met..

I tried to remember before going to my snap seeing if I posted anything in there.

I eventually found the date because of a picture I took and he was behind me.

I put it in and it unlocked immediately showing promise rings...

That don't mean shit....

I scratched my head before swiping up to go to the Home Screen then through his whole phone. I found very old messages of a bitch that he blocked but she still text him.. the last time was 3 days ago.